could you hear me?

Monday, July 19, 2004

Right Here Waiting...

hahaz... the title a bit misleading right.. dun mind me abt it.. i juz like the song.. yea.. think i'll put up the lyrics next.. sorry iris, i love love songs.. hahahaz.. =P let's recall wat happen ytd..

had choir farewell ytd.. it was ok.. the speech(except for one case which i was so totally stunned after hearing the relatively chim english.. thankz for the vocabulary session which everyone will so agree me.. *roll eyes*), food and games.. thanks wheegeok for the entire planning.. you so totally rock dude.. and for those who kindly helped her in the process of setting it up, u guys were great.. right blahz.. i'm talkin as if i'm the pres.. crap la.. times had changed.. i totally missed the good o'days.. well.. i couldn't believe i survived the years without a committee.. yea, u guessed it, they were a bunch of useless pple.. so yea, we, the three muskerteers of ASC, rocked the choir with our own hands... and not to mention those who helped so kindly on the way.. Thank you.. well.. the good o'days have to end.. and the horror have to start by entering this blardy school.. nvm.. the students rocked nevertheless.. the sucky part were mentioned in the first blog.. so yea check it out if u didn't.. ".

right.. me and geok went to have dinner after my granddad called to tell me they were dapaoing food home to eat and i told them to leave out my portion.. hahaz.. we went to woodlands LJS.. dunno why go so far to eat LJS only.. hahaz.. actually i'm supposed to go home to pass my junior (who lived in the next neighbourhood) the cd "blossom in the night rain" by VJ Chorale and conducted by Mr Nelson Kwei.. but i still went ahead after smsin her abt it.. so sorry sis, for making it so late for u.. <=\ haiz.. yea.. so we sat there at LJS for abt an hour and a half to properly thrash out AJCC, plus add in a bit of our glorious moments back at our respective sec choir.. it was fun.. at least we have each other on the same frequency.. but when we were talkin bout "the incident" i'm more on the neutral side.. told whee bout my plight.. think she understands.. haiz.. nvm stop talkin bout this ler.. think so much brain burst manz.. =S right.. then when i reached home the first thing i do is call my junior.. hahaz.. missed her so much.. so long didn't really talk to her ler... haiz.. it seemed like she hadn't ate her dinner.. so i went to bathe first.. yea.. dilly dallying, i found myself late again.. so dotz... yea.. called her home and she was out.. she called me and was on the way.. rushed down like crazy.. feelin of excitment and stuff.. hahaz.. like the phrase "so near yet so far", it really does apply to my life... hahaz.. yea.. met her.. she's still as crazy.. well.. not as if i'm expecting her to change anyway.. yea.. crapped lots for abt an hour.. (did so much talkin today.. hahaz..) and i kept givin her the o.O look.. hahaz.. at least it was sth.. sth nice that day.. she passed me my 1month and 13 days late b'day present.. wow.. hahaz.. it was nice.. sunflowers.. hahaz.. where did she get the idea i loved yellow? it wasn't set yet but nvm, it'll be yellow.. hahaz.. promised to go online to see her but my bro was using when i reached home.. and my sis wanna use and i let her coz i had deprived her usage for 2 nights already.. so guilty.. <=D yea.. sorry faith again.. haiz.. yea.. so precisely that's what happened ytd.. actually there's more details for the farewell but i'm juz so tired of detailing them.. so sianz life is sometimes.. haiz.. oh.. lyrics.. should i? think so.. hahaz.. right.. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Waiting for you


So the title's not that misleading at all.. hahaz.. right i'm lame lah.. but i juz dun feel like changing the intro.. liddat more original mahz.. =X right.. i'm crapping lah.. sorry whee and faith for puttin up my lameness for ytd.. i am lame(literarily) remember? hahaz.. =P yea.. signing off..




Ruth-Skunk || 11:16 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

Something about today.. (a certain funny memory)
Hope.. Wat is that??
Haiz..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...