could you hear me?

Friday, July 23, 2004

Miss You/Best In Me

juz had the urge to put in some songs.. these two songs is rather meaningful in my life.. i hope you guys like them.. yea, if possible u can ask me to sing them for you too.. hahaz.. no obligations to that.. =D i love singing.. heex..
~~~

this song is specially dedicated from me to the others out there who i had missed so much.. thanks for leaving footprints in my life.. the things that u have in some way or another taught me was precious and meaningful and i would never forget them, this i promise you..

Miss You
by Westlife


I can't sleep,
I juz can't breathe
When your shadow is all over me, baby
Don't wanna be a fool in your eyes
Coz what we have was build on lies

And when our love seems to fade away
Listen to me, hear what I say
I dun wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I dun wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart,
I miss you

What would it take for you to see
To make you understand that I'll always believe
You and I can make it through
And I still know I can't get over you

Coz when our love always fades away
Listen to me hear what I say

I dun wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I dun wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart,
Oh baby I miss you, I do..

Coz when our love always fades away
Listen to me hear what I say....

I dun wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I dun wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart,
I miss you, I miss you.. I do...

Dun wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I dun wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart,
Oh baby I miss you, I do...


~~~


this song is dedicated to all my friends who made my day.. you guys made me to whom i am today and without you, i'm probably juz some ignorable creature.. hahaz.. unspoken gratitudes which are unmeasurable.. Thank you all

Best In Me
by Blue

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand and I knew that this was gonna be our time
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling
I don't wanna spend a moment apart

'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

Every day that I'm here with you I know that it feels right
And I've just got to be near you every day and every night
And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me

'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you

And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me

'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you
'Cause you bring out the best in me
Like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side
And that's why I love you


~~~


Ruth-Skunk || 2:50 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

"it sucked like long-lasting gobstopper.."
Right Here Waiting...
Something about today.. (a certain funny memory)
Hope.. Wat is that??
Haiz..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...