could you hear me?
Monday, December 06, 2004
i'm still feeling sad.. haiz.. tried to comfort myself so many times.. nothing seemed to work. except escaping reality. guess i'm scared to lose another person who's close to me. i kept psychoing myself. this is bad. think i'm getting more sadistic as the days pass. i'm still tearing. why? probably when sha's mum's eyes became red as she restrained her tears evoked my feelings. i wanna cry but i dun wanna let pple see. guess i'll cry in bed again. they're still on the plane. so damn worried for their safty lahz. haiz.. 7 more hours before they land. i'll be praying..who am i?
Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.
tales told
goodbye da-ge and sha! will miss you!memories
July 2004blogs
Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker
places
Hongkong picsthanks to
whispers