could you hear me?
Friday, March 25, 2005
guess it's a pretty ok friday. ok in the sense that nothing wrong happened. went for morning breakfast with mum and then walked ard. went home and online and chat a while with chans and then cut my hair since mum wants hers to be cut too. lunched and then played Worms 3D the entire day! lol. this is bad. couldnt complete lvl 5 of the campaign. dined. then played a multiplayer match with bro and i won. lol. jet packs rocks. changed midi to mp3 in the blog. chatting with sarah a lil, called the mentees, qing-jie came online, chattin with her.. hmm.. i gues that's it..who am i?
Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.
tales told
quizzesmemories
July 2004blogs
Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker
places
Hongkong picsthanks to
whispers