could you hear me?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Disturbed night..Great day..Bad flu..

Last night was kinda disturbed too. I tried sleeping at 2:15am, though I'm still quite awake cause I think I'll need the energy. Then my sis called to ask me to open the door for her at 2:30am when she came back from chalet to take her friend's prezzie and toothbrush which she so kindly forgotten too. Hadta crawl out of bed to wait for her. Then after rummaging in the dark and getting some Vit C for herself and Nic cause they're getting sickly, she left after giving me a big kiss. Wahaha. Geez, forgot to tell her I had flu. Hmm.. Would this be like when she marries off? Lol!

Church was cool today. Jocelyn tried to make me sing but I didnt know how to sing the songs. Spared? Hahaha.. Better luck next time.. Adele sat beside us today. And she's kinda cranky too. I think the girls in the youths are all kinda artistic la. All had some drawings on their papers. Aye. I don't really draw though. Don't have that arty-farty touch. Lost it long ago.

DG was kinda cool la. Finally finished the study. Phew. Gotta move on! Wrong relationships huh. Maybe I had one. Should apologise to my mum later cause I'm currently home alone again. I napped and everyone was gone. Haha. Lunch was fantastic. Like what Joce said in the saltshaker's blog the J2s (besides Jie who went home for lunch) and Daryl shared one table to ourselves. Talked about school and exams and after-papers-activities. Kinda cool. Will look forward to it. =) And thanks Sarah for the fishballs. Haha. You really know what to eat with people. Lol.

Crap. The flu got worse. Could be the rain? I don't know. Die. Still got papers la.. Haiz.. Havent finish studying. Die ler..

How many times have I broken Your heart.
But still You forgive, if only I ask.
And how many times have you heard me pray,
Drawn near to me.

-Al

Ruth-Skunk || 8:03 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

Random thoughts: outings
Random ramblings: anger
Random ramblings: Mum and patience
Random tale: Devil and Lies
cool day
prelims.. shopping..
random thoughts: God, love
what else could i say but thank You with all my heart
i WILL testify to love
going out..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...