could you hear me?

Saturday, September 10, 2005

i WILL testify to love

I don't seem to understand why I keep going back that path. That dark realm where the darkest of the dark lords awaits. It always happens when I'm far from the Light of the world, when my mind wandered too far from Him. Why did this always happen? I can't seem to restrict myself. I'm so weak.

I seemed to always do something bad or weird or uncommon just to gain attention. Crap. Am I really an attention seeker? Or is it just my fear to be left alone?

那女孩对我说 说我保护她的梦
说这个世界 对她这样的不多
她渐渐忘了我 但是她并不晓得
遍体鳞伤的我 一天也没再爱过

那女孩对我说 说我是一个小偷
偷走她的回忆 塞进我的脑海中
我不需要自由 只想背着她的梦
一步步向前走 她给的永远 不重
---

因该挑拨你和他 我想这是最好的时机
只是当你哭着说 你还爱他,不忍离开他
我并努力扮演你和他之间的和事老
因该劝你离开他 可是我却什么也做不到
因为当你笑着说 我最好了,是你知心朋友
我不敢也没有勇气告诉你别把我当朋友

Oh, about what my favourite musical intrument is, I thought I did mention to the both of you before? Haha. Just try to recall. =P

Aye.. Watched Touched by an Angel ytd. Really really nice. Was tearing like nobody's business. Hmm.. I think I know what touched me so much now. Thank God for all this.

And I learnt that I have to be committed to Him. In actions and words. I will see myself to this. I WILL testify to love! I have to! I must!

Had been singing just the words and the melody. Felt that I had lost that feeling again. Haiz. How can I worship normally once again? And I wish I could fall down on my knees and feel You again. I wish I could sing my whole heart out to You, and sense You, to be with You. Where are You? Are You watching over me right now?

Your grace has found me just as I am, empty-handed but alive in Your hands..

The Wonderful Cross
by Chris Tomlin

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of Glory died
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride

See from His head, His hands, His feet
Sorrow and love flow mingled down
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet
Or thorns compose so rich a crown

O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die and find that I may truly live
O the wonderful cross, O the wonderful cross
All who gather here by grace draw near and bless Your name

Were the whole realm of nature mine
That were an offering far too small
Love so amazing, so divine
Demands my soul, my life, my all


If I could.. I would want to go to the same place as you.. - Al

Ruth-Skunk || 3:30 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

going out..
confused kid.. dreams..
Song for your Father.
Friends are Indescribable. =P
DG..
start of prelims..
all of my days..
Reflections: "Love. Eunuchs"
disappointed..
realisation..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...