could you hear me?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

prelims.. shopping..

Yikes.. The past two papers were horrible. Braved through maths with God yesterday. Heh. I was kinda nervous all the way until I stepped into the hall. Though I knew that I may not make it, I had this comfort in myself. I think He's really watching over me, beside me, like what a dad would beside his kid watching her doing her work. For once in my examination life, I felt that I could do anything. I felt like a brave kid again. =) I felt love. And I thank Him with all my heart could. Really.

Thank You Father!

Went home with Sarah. A happy soul she was. Really high. Said that it's because one more paper is down. Aye. She's really a positive girl. Somehow a tinge of happiness followed me home.

Today was another goner. Hmm.. Perhaps I didnt pray enough. Somehow today I lost that feeling. Or did I did something wrong? I don't know. It's ok.

Went out to er.. Buy stuff today. Haha. Lunched with Jie, Bel and Val at Pasta at J8. Haha. Either me and Jie were dead beat or we're just quiet, most of the conversation we had were just from Bel and Val. Aye. Shucks. Maybe I don't have the habit of talking while eating? Eh.. Not sure. Wahaha.

Shopped around J8 for a while. Looking for stuff. Couldn't find it. Then Bel and Val went home while Jie and I went to Causeway to continue our search. I think we circled the entire shopping mall like 5, 6 times? Ate at Galare for a lil ice-cream waffles. It's really a big miss if you don't try their waffles. Haha. Anyway I think we both welcomed the break too. Circled a bit more then decided to end our search with something. But there's still more to find. Haiz..

Went to Northpoint which was rather hopeless. I mean, fine I know the place like the back of my hands.. Eh, not really.. But we still went there. I think it was rather wasted la. Should have went elsewhere. But I still love the Cards n Such they have. Really nice stuff they have there.

Ended up still lackin of one unknown thing in my list. I think I know what to get ler. Just need the right place. Went home with a shoulder ache and a back ache. But it was fun all in all. Really nice to shop with Jie. And thank you for helping me think of all the things to get. Aye. We're both "great" last minute planners huh? Lol! =)

"There's no greater love than this, than a man would give his life for a friend. You have paid a precious price for me.." - Al

Ruth-Skunk || 7:27 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

random thoughts: God, love
what else could i say but thank You with all my heart
i WILL testify to love
going out..
confused kid.. dreams..
Song for your Father.
Friends are Indescribable. =P
DG..
start of prelims..
all of my days..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...