could you hear me?
Sunday, September 04, 2005
DG..
When you know you will, don't say you won't.
And when you are sure that you won't then you can say you won't.
But when you said you won't and did, remember what you had said and don't.
Until then, you are a man of your words unless circumstances forced..
Don't ask me why, but I'm beginning to feel comfortable in church. Yay. Getting the hang of it probably. Cool thing. DG today was kinda cool, though we only did one question. I actually hope we could proceed on to the rest of the study but it seemed that that one question has a lot of questionable points. So there we are, still at this study since weeks ago.
Actually archery is kinda fun. Lol! Had never understand why we have to shoot slightly higher until last year when we touched on circular motions. Shall try again, but it's kinda ex. The place actually charge by the packs of arrows you shoot. Kinda dumb isn't it? Amatuers like me will just finish all the arrows in less than 15 mins la. -.-
It's so sad that you have to leave
Just so you can find yourself..
And it's so sad that you just can't see
I love you more than life itself..
I'm over it? Dunno. But I still enjoy your company. =)
I still love Rain Down.. Haiz. Gives me the melancholy feeling. The cry out for You to be in my life.
Sweet anointing wash me over..
Read study no. 17 just now. I really wish to grow with the Holy Spirit. It's so nice to see the progression. And I think I really have to confess and repent on that sin of mine. My gosh! Stage 6.. Shucks.. I'm passed the point of no return. Darn. I'm returning to Him now.. Haha.. Was humming that song in my head when Pastor John touched on that point.. [Phantom of the Opera]'s "Point of No Return"..
Ruth-Skunk || 10:48 pm