could you hear me?

Sunday, July 31, 2005

here i am to worship..

After church. Self-reflection after a game of basketball with the youths. Highly entertaining in the third person's view. Maybe it's just me. I'm judging, once again, with what I experienced or felt. I know I'm not supposed to judge. Who am I to do that? Perhaps I myself seek acknowledgement from others. The want to be acknowledged and the realisation that i'm existing in your lives. But perhaps I did not present myself to be "of use" in the execution of activities thus I was not acknowledged. Or maybe because I had too much attention placed on me that some simply feels that I do not need theirs. It's ok. I'm fine without it in the very first place anyway. I will not seek yours then. If I'm nothing in your eyes then it shall remain as that. I will make no attempt to change anything. If God wants you to change, you will. Somehow..

Alright. The above passage is about someone I just met. Nvm. I'm just rambling nonsense..

Service. I'm really glad. God is always helping me. His Words spoke to me. He heard my prayers. I felt loved. Thank You Father! You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me. And I've been sad about it all the while. I need to keep repenting. Is that "Godly sorrow" or "worldly sorrow"? I want to change. I did change alot. I need more change. Then I would be able to rejoice. I would be able to experience exceeding joy once again. Triumph over the devil.

I always thought that to live is evil. But I was so wrong. Something tells me today that living is not being evil for the first time. I think He is the one who corrected me. I realised that there must be a reason why "evil" is spelled backwards of "live" and "devil", "lived". It's because evil is the direct opposite of living. We live not to be evil. And if one is, then one has been a devil and had never lived. =p There should be some truth to this. I'm glad I got the correct idea.

I've grown a little detest of people who do not respect their words. What you speak is what makes you. And also guys who disrespect girls. Just because you're a male doesnt necessarily make you superior. Nvm..

Random crapping.

Mum and sis are away. Haiz.. Gonna be a really quiet week. =S Prayed for their safty. =) Went out with bro and I've realised that we can still talk like normal bro and sis. Hmm.. We did lotsa crazy stuff too. Went to cut our hairs.. Hahahaz..

Ruth-Skunk || 7:44 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

Reactions
Missing you..
Reasons..
promise.. wed! =)
the past days..contented..
Quiz: Why are you sad?
Music of the Night..
everytime i close my eyes..
Quiz..
tired..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...