could you hear me?
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
the past days..contented..
The past few days.. Had been spent slacking at the comp or outside. The class dinner on thursday night was fine. Even though there had been some changes here and there, but all in all, the dinner turned up really well. Though not everyone was there, I guess it was pretty alright. Only on the part where I wasted time away
waiting for
someone to come along was a bit SJP-ing but I guess it's ok.. Had been waiting all my life anyway. Juz a little wait wont kill me. And I think everyone's crazy about taking photos. All sorts of poses and places.
Saturday had been spent running all around. Jogged 5 rounds round the stadium with Mum in the morn. Ran to catch the train which I was lucky enough to be in time. I was like, "Thank God I trained in the morning." Lol. Rushed up to the cinema level of Causeway, fearing that Sarah would be there already. But she wasnt. So I waited. It was a really good show. Be With You. Really touching. Teared a drop? Hahaz. The love story was one of the amazing ones I've known. Both characters are loveable. =) Sent her home after rounds around the shopping complex. Went home to put down the shopping bags and left after sittin down for a few minutes. Ran to catch the bus. Lol. Couldnt stop running this day. But luck ran out of me instead. Couldnt catch it. And hadta wait for 10 mins for the next. Kept reminding Mum to be patient. =D Watched WOTW. The story line is so-so. The ending is too abrupt. And I was really tired by the end of it. 11:30pm.. Was irritated by my brother. I have a thing for watching a movie quietly. Dun really approve talking in the middle of one. Probably it's the night. Probably I was too tired. Felt real moody after that.
Sunday! Church! Hahaz. Woke up 15 minutes late. But rushing around, I managed to get myself done and zoomed to the busstop. God seemed to have things planned properly. The bus came after a few moments of waiting. =) And the journey was really fast. Waited for Qing-jie. Hahaz. That girl ah. Think she's really tired. Haiz. All the late nights. Jie ah.. =P Church was real cool. Hahaz. The words were inspiring. How to be a God's child. Or rather, juz how to be a real person. The fellowship after that was not bad too. Lunched at Marine Parade then picnic at ECP. Lol. They were like sayin, "How come we lunch liao then picnic?" stuff liddat. Qing-jie hadta go off for tuition. Haiz. Didnt get to go ECP in the end. =s Played a few games there, soccer, even though I dunno how to play. Poor Sarah, got hit so many times cuz she's the goalie. We've gotten ourselves a good goalie. Hahaz. Din get to cycle. Din get to sit at the sandy shore and stare into the horizon and daydream. But it was still a rather good time spent. Couldnt help it when my mind drifts away. The park holds too many memories for me. Pictures of my dad came back. I wanna hold his hands one more time. Juz one more time. Let me remember. I'm starting to forget.. Napped on Sarah's back. Juz closed my eyes and shut off. Then she and her "sis" and "future bro-in-law" played the chinese idiom link game. My data base is corrupted la. Files lost. Lol. Stared into the heavens. Though the leaves of the trees were blocking, but the sky still looked marvelous nevertheless. Sang with Sarah. Kinda nice. =) The journey home was really long. Woke up ler still havent reach yet.
Ytd. Spent it sloggin in front of Lappy. Thanks to Jean for that mp3. You dunno how long I tried hunting for it. Blehx. But things arent so easy in the internet world. Yepz. =)
"All along You were beside me, even when I couldnt tell. Through the years You showed me more of You, more You. "
I've seen. I've tried. A lil proud of myself. Hahaz. People. Hmm.. Strange creatures. Attention seekers aplenty. I empathize with them. Perhaps I'm one too? Hahaz. Nahz. I'm the confused kid. =P
Generosity. Lots of them I've seen. I grew up in an environment where this is practiced. Seeing mum donating and doin all those charity works, I think adults really influenced the kids. =) City Harvest also taught me a bit on that too. "Juz give the biggest note in your wallet even if it's your last. The returns from it is far more than what u contribute. But if you got out of the church with a heartache then there's no point giving." =)
Running away? I'm not. I am only finding my own path to my life. You are the one running away. Saying that I'm escaping my old ways. What about you? You're running away from the Him. Juz listen to your heart. Hear what it's telling you. Try a little prayer. It works miracles.
I think I'm falling in "love" all over again. Hahaz. Muz be that movie. =D I love everyone. Lol..
Felt guilty the other day. My bro came and sat down to count the coins he collected and made some funny noise counting them. Then I said, "Eh, you very cute leh, count then count lah still make those noise." We went crazy for a while. Had been quite a while since that happened. Usually I'll get irritated and scream at him or sth. Haiz. Found that I hadnt spent enough time with him. But I cant help it sometimes. He juz irks me for no reason sometimes. =s
"So close, I believe, You're holding me now. In Your hands, I belong. You'll never let me go."
Ruth-Skunk || 11:05 pm