could you hear me?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

everytime i close my eyes..

It's been a long long time. Lemme start from where I stopped.. If u cant see the chinese words, change the encoding of the IE to chinese simplified GB. =)

~Sunday~
It's been a tiring day. Haiz. Prayers in the morning. There's so much things to prepare for it. Ran up and down the block juz to get stuff or make sure that stuff are done. My grandma and dad finally can "sit up" with the ancestors. Oh wellz.. Less stuff at home then. Better. Dun need to do so much stuff. Haiz. Ate after that. Then went home to clean up the entire house. Did a fine job I could say. =) At least we pleased my mum. Dun want her to work so much. Responsibilities.. Ate dinner out too at the CC's restaurent. Went home for more naggings. Lol. Din study for tests. Haiz.. Gonna try out wakin up on my own tmr..

"Everytime I close my eyes
I thank the Lord that I've got you.
And you've got me too.
And everytime I think of it
I pinch myself cause
I cant believe it's true
that someone like you loves me too.."

~Monday~
Couldnt sleep well the night before. Kept waking up every 5 mins. Didnt get into deep sleep. So it felt like I didnt rest. Tired. Went to school ultra early today, even earlier than Sarah. Lol! Gp was juz liddat lor. Anyhow write. Think my arguments for the AQ is wrong. Heck.. Went home and slept a lil. Studied a lil..

"*Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall,
*but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." - Isa 40:30-31

Thank you, Sarah, for that. (i realised that i've read that off my sis's calender before but i'd forgotten about it. lol!) Could sleep at night..

~Tuesday~
Woke up at 4:45 to mug for a lil. Nothing went in anyway. What's the point? *slaps head* First time went into the hall without one single formula in my head. Wow. And VJC band's Persis Overture kept playin in my head. Found it so hard to concentrate. Was startin to hate myself. Econs was almost as bad. First time I crapped so much juz to waste time away. Normally I din have the time to finish all the points. And now.. Haiz.. Tried to nap again. Couldnt. Drifted into the sleepless mood. Prolly it's the Kenny G's music piercing through the silence of the room. Din manage to sleep. Studied chem.

"为你翘课的那一天
花落的那一天
教室的那一间
我怎么看不见
消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍。"

~Wednesday~
Couldnt wake up at 4:30. Guess I was more exhausted than anything else. Slept thru to 5:40 when I realised that I was late. Bleahx. Sat down a lil to cram things into my sleepy brain. Couldnt get much in. Woke my bro up and stuff. Papers were kinda hard, cause basically I couldnt remember anything. Had 4 hours in between the papers. Went to Macs for a lil treat at Bishan then went back school to find a place to settle down for "revision". The whole place was packed to the brim. Sat on the floors outside the library for a lil "studying". After a short while of comparison and discussion on what will come up, the 4 of us, Sarah, Jing, Jas and I, started on a convo on movies which soon linked to the TV series "Lost" and then to NS life. The part about the JC nerds writing down notes on how to use a granade was totally hilarious, esp when we further linked it to them being a bit slow when throwing it and a lil action from Jing made the whole thing visibly amusing. And the convo at the LT gradually turned to one about school laboratories incidents and wrecked experiments which were as entertaining as those before. MCQs were kinda sucky as I dont have the time for every qns. Went to watch Batman Begins with Qing-jie after that. That girl, sleepy ler still wanna go watch. Haiz. The movie was ok lah. I'll only recommand it to those who loved Batman or are interested to know how it all begins. If not, nahz.. For me, I had love cartoon and comic strips heroes, so I dun mind. Lol! Fantastic 4! Cant wait for it. =D Dinner time, asked my mum for permission to go church. At first she said that I have to attend every week if I go. I juz nodded. For a while, not a single word was spoken between us. Then she asked what time and where. Hahaz. I love you, Mum! =)

"感情不是一盏灯
随便烧亮了体温,
然后决定关了它就关了它
以为看不到时针。
感情不是一盏灯
点亮最亮的夜深,
直到太阳普下来它就不存在
以为看不到伤害。"

~~
Ok.. Rough week guys. And rockier days to come but we shall all juz persevere through. =D

"Of all the things which wisdom provides to make life entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship." - Epicurus

"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort." - Humprey Davy


Found them on the SL project presentation of another class. =D Rock on!

Ok, think I'm goin off.. Hmm.. Dunno where too.. Oh wellz. =)

Ruth-Skunk || 11:31 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

Quiz..
tired..
the river runs and the river hides.
every sort of emotions
Quiz
bahz! i'm pissed..
rainbow.. poem..
disturbed..
sad..
Big mess.

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...