could you hear me?
Saturday, June 25, 2005
the river runs and the river hides.
Heh. Corrinne May. Liked her songs. =D Not too strong but could sense her emotions thru her songs. Kinda cool! Hahaz. Ad time:
Corrinne May in Concert - Safe in A Crazy World
Corrinne May in Concert Singapore
When: 10 Aug 2005 (Wed), 7.30 PM @ The Esplanade Concert Hall
$38 (standard)
$25 (Below 12, Students, Senior Citizens, NSF)
You can book at the
Esplanade Website.
Lol! Yepz.
Blehx. Tests are coming. But I still dun feel anything. Perhaps I'm too used to failing. Lol! This is bad. Sorry jie, keep makin you vex over me. Haiz. But seriously, my extrasensory perception is forecasting my future days for me: I'll grow weary over the next week and will not be able to enjoy the after-tests periods because of guilt and of course when results are announced, wow, I'm at the bottom of the class.
And what have I got to say?
"Heck la.."
Lol! Right right, I know that's no joke but hey, I think I juz might end up at the bottom.
School's restarting. I need my PE lessons. Right I'm sick.. But I'm deprived of all the workouts. Blahz. Muscles..need..oxygen.. Lol! But seriously, spending everyday sitting at the comp/table and not doing any proper workout is indeed "energy preserving", a better phrase for "getting fat". Agree not, all of you out there? Lol!
I've come to an understanding that not everyone could be there for you all the time. As in, they have their work to do, their lifestyle to follow and other matters to settle. But I'm juz glad anyway that people do care. And all the little things they do. Lol! So rocky I cant believe it too. And yea, all the little touch adds up.
I was reminded of an unfulfilled promise last night. Feelin really guilty. I have to keep my promises. Somehow. But to make up for unfulfilled promises is nothing compared to fulfilling them. Haiz. But I'm sure, that when I say it's a promise of a lifetime, it WILL BE a promise of a lifetime. =)
"When people are weaker, maybe their more pleasant nature shows." Maybe not. It all depends on their personality. Some when weak will be more hard-headed towards those who are stronger. Pride at work probably?(like me, blehx.. -.-) Some when weak, felt that nothing can be done to make them strong, so they become down and out. Weak in believing themselves maybe. Others may get themselves stronger. Ok, I'm getting out of point. But all I have to say is that it all depends on their personality, what makes them deep inside. Hmm.. Maybe a little on the people around them might affect them too. =D Blehx.
Eeek. My ability to evaluate is sucky. Arghz.. *pulling hair out*
Actually still have sth to say, but my sis is like pushin me to study cuz she wanna use lappy. Lol! Oh wellz. Another time perhaps. (btw, that's a really good way to make me study. by depriving me of the resources i have. =p)
Ruth-Skunk || 2:23 pm