could you hear me?
Friday, September 23, 2005
feeling better..
Aye.. Had two wonderful days spent.
Went out on a date with Da-ge again. Haha. Had dinner at Marina Square and then went to the Esplanade's rooftop garden. Sat there and talk. I just love the place. Holds too many memories. I just like to sit or stand by the ledge and enjoy the river breeze and night sky, cloudy or not. Anyway we sat near this mini fountain (do u consider that a fountain?) and talked and waited for the night sky to clear and spotted some stars.
Somehow, it felt really nostalgic. Familiar yet new. Like we've just knew each other yet like old friends. It's a really weird yet neat sensation.
Sarah came to have breakfast with me. She's strange. Lol. But it was really nice of her to do so. Yea. Wanted to go to Clarke Quay's art gallery. But by the time we got to Boat Quay, her cramp gotten bad. But she still wanted to go to National Library at Bugis. The entire journey was filled with rests.. Haiz. That girl. So 拼命 for wat..
Took a cab back to her home. Went there and I napped on her sofa. Lol. For about 2 hours. Woke up at the slightest noise. But I continued napping anyway. Kinda tired out too. Then her mum came back from work. Oops. And she treated me to 版面 and tea. Aye.. So paiseh. And we talked as I eat. Kinda nice to talk to her, though I kept fumbling alot, stuttering alot, finding the right words the entire time. Shucks. I need speech therapy.
My flu just wont go away. Think it's God's punishment for me. For doing things I shouldnt. Haiz. Glad that it's only flu.
My knee is still liddat lor. Dun dare to put too much pressure on it. Scared. But I forgot today and it sorta hurt a bit. But it's fine after the pressure is gone. Yah.
Scratch on my foot out of no where. -.-
Ruth-Skunk || 7:03 pm