could you hear me?
Monday, September 19, 2005
Ok.. Lost an entire new post I typed just now. Nvm. Don't feel like repeating myself. Haha. But one thing I cannot not do is to thank God for pulling me through the papers today. =) I wanna thank You for the strength to get my by, the courage for me to face the consequences of not studying thorough enough, and the peace of mind for me to think through the points. And thank You for being so real, for being with me to watch over me. It's a joy for me and You. =)who am i?
Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.
tales told
Disturbed night..Great day..Bad flu..memories
July 2004blogs
Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker
places
Hongkong picsthanks to
whispers