could you hear me?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

disappointed..

Hmm.. Let's see. Lappy crashed. Wasn't feeling too bad about it cause I thought I only lose some songs. But when I remembered I still have my photos and my msn stuff, I'm like, "Ok.. That's hard to recover.. Now what?" Haiz. And now every little thing that happened I'll get paranoid. Like dropping my phone twice yesterday and no batt today. Was like, "Am I gonna lose everything?" Haiz.. My sis gave me false hopes this afternoon. She said that everything's fine. But when she switched on the lap again it couldn't work. Wonder what's wrong la..

Do you still remember me?
Do you still care for me?
I still love you, but do you still know me?
I need someone to talk to, someone who linked, heart to heart,
Someone who stood by my side, someone who understands.
Someone who need not say anything, yet feels all my emotions.
I tried, really, all that I can
Even become invisible, so that you care.
Everything then would be worthwhile.
But it doesn't seem to be this way.
Nothing I had done had caught your gaze.
Everyday I go to work, heart's ablaze
But came home gloomy, an extinguished flame.


To Be Loved

The song of a little bird, the joy in three little words.
I know it's real, that's how it feels
To be loved by you.

The stars from a midnight sky, the melody from a lullaby.
There's nothing real, that I wouldn't steal
To be loved by you.

A smile to put you on a high, a kiss that sets your soul alight.
Would it be alright if I spent tonight
Being loved by you.

If everybody knows, it's only cause it shows.

Your love is released
And you move me with ease
And you rescued me time after time.
You gave your all
And you take it all in your stride.

With all the power of a symphony,
That's how my heart beats when you're holding me.
I can't conceal, this is how it feels
To be loved by you.

If everybodys knows, it's only cause it shows
Because I take your love
Everywhere I go.

I know what it is I need, it's clear as a shallow stream.
It's as it seems, my only dream's
To be loved by you.

Ruth-Skunk || 11:45 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

realisation..
Quizzes..
You..
rules
quiz
faith..
not enough..
Mum's getting better! Yay!
why?
mummy's still ill..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...