could you hear me?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

i see the tears

I guess I'll never get to see a second miracle huh..

Has anyone ever feel so alone that it hurts so much? I think I do. Not that my mind is playing tricks with me. I really do. It hurts deep down in my heart. Just this unknown sense of pain. Somehow, I can understand how the characters in Naruto (Naruto, Gaara, Sasuke, Haku and Kimimaro) feels. They all have the same eyes. The eyes to want to be acknowledged for something. The eyes to want to feel wanted and belonged. Why do I feel this?

泪一滴在左手凝固成为寂寞...

I know one when I see one. Someone who's as lonely. Cause we'll have the same eyes. But pride seemed to overcome her. So she covers her loneliness with a sense of superiority and wears a mask of accomplishment and happiness everywhere. But I know. And I think she knows me too. That's why I'm not afraid to talk to her. I know people yearn for company, like I do. I'll try to alleviate it. No need to dare me to do so. I just have the urge to. No matter what the consequences are, even if she refused me or if words run dry and the convo turns to a dead alley. It's really ok. As long as there's company.

I need someone to know how I feel. To be there for me. But I guess the time has not come for this to happen. Somehow, I feel that I had tried to turn people down. Cause I know it's impossible for them to stick by me all the time. I make mistakes too. Far too many I guess.

我看过你流泪 也知道你伤痕累累
请不要再戚着双眉慢慢后退 用防备将自己包围
我看过你流泪 所以我一心想去追
只期待把你的笑容全部找回 多少努力我都去所谓

Somehow I wish someone would sing this song for me and meant it. Will anyone? That's the promise I made for others. You can say that I yearn for one too.

"Like a rose, trampled on the ground. You took the fall and thought of me above all.." - Al

Ruth-Skunk || 5:55 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

bored... study..
breakdown and cry
disappearing acts..
hiding behind a mask.. weakling..
pain
FLU
play God
feeling better..
Breaking My Heart - MLTR
守候

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...