could you hear me?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

play God

Watched the 9pm investigation show on channel 8 the other night. The investigators are on this case about human cloning. Was watching it and felt that it had some meaning in it.

The professor who cloned the humans locked the clones in some glass containers and never let them out into the world cause they were made for their organs except for one. His late wife's clone whom he loved deeply were let out and live like a real human and have her own freewill and thought. He intended to marry her when she was grown up but she turned out to fall for another instead.

He never seemed to realise this. He's trying to play God. And this eventually will happen. Like what God did. He created all of us. And because He loved us so much, He gave us freewill, let us roam about, let us grow into each individual with our own thoughts and mindset. But He too realised that this will eventually turn out against His plans more than it will with His plans. But He loved us so much to not care about this factor. That's why we all became like that.

Nevertheless, He's quite prepared for it. And has a new set of plans. Nothing will go wrong if we follow it. Haha. So when we plan somethings and it didnt go too well, it's all right. God has His plans for us. Just wait and see. Somehow, things will be ok.

Haha. Think I'm trying to assure myself. But yah, I thank God for His grace and His love. I don't think I'll doubt His love, maybe just my love for Him.

For all You've given to me,
For all the blessings that I cannot see.
Thank You Lord.
For all You've done in my life,
You took my darkness and gave me Your light.
Thank You Lord.
You took my sin and my shame,
You took my sickness and heal all my pain.
Thank You Lord.

With a grateful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstretched arm
I will bless Your name

Thank You Lord.
I just wanna Thank You Lord.

Ruth-Skunk || 12:58 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

feeling better..
Breaking My Heart - MLTR
守候
random ramblings..
Random ramblings: cold..
fighting against destiny..
Lost a post..
Disturbed night..Great day..Bad flu..
Random thoughts: outings
Random ramblings: anger

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...