could you hear me?
Saturday, August 07, 2004
right. juz found out that the time setting in this blog is set to USA [-8.00hr]. no wonder i always had to set the time back.. so i went to change it, and i was horrified to find that all the times in the blogs were changed back. so shitified. right. so now all the time for all the posts are wrong. blahz.. nvm.. heck lah. 4 days of hols. not bad. can spend more time online? maybe.. see whether my bro is using or not. hate him. empty vessel makes the most noise. wat a great example i have at home. hmmpf.. >=(who am i?
Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.
tales told
Quote of the weekmemories
July 2004blogs
Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker
places
Hongkong picsthanks to
whispers