could you hear me?
Saturday, August 06, 2005
blameless..
Nono.. I'm not saying that I'm blameless. I'm saying that I don't blame anyone. Yepz. Anything that happened is all
my fault. No one else's. All I can blame is my rashness and stupidity. Yes,
stupidity. I'm dumb enough to do such silly stuff. Hahaz.
Anyway, I had a fairly ok day today. Overdone my retail therapy. Manz. Not going shopping for the rest of this month or I'll go broke! Sheez.. What has gotten into me?? -_-
I thank God for His words for me today. Solitude.. I finally found the true meaning to it. =)
Do you believe in fengshui? Lol! At least my family did. Ok lah, I'm not much into it, but like my sister said, since we know it, we might as well do it. Yea. I wonder how it will all work out.
I just
love the wristband my sis gotten me. =)
Tired of some of the things.. Somehow. The quiet bus ride home provide me with an opportunity to reflect and to search into the depths of my memories to recap what the past years had been. Sadness.. Makes me grow weaker yet stronger at the same time. If only someone would understand. Most probably that person has not come into my life yet. Or maybe there isn't a person to start with.
"All of my life I've searched for this. It's hard to explain this happiness. All of my searching kept me poor. Now I have tasted, my spirit's crying out for more!"
I think it certainly spelled out what I felt that day when I finally acknowledged Him in my life.
"I need to breathe.
I need to set my soul at ease.
I have not found
What I had been searching for.
The love, the hope that it brings
Has once again vanish, set free.
Forgiven, to forgive.
But my burden is still with me.
What stubborness is there in me?
To be forgiving yet not forgave." - Al
Change
By changing your thinking, you change your beliefs;
when you change your beliefs, you change your expectation;
when you change your expectation, you change your attitude;
when you chnge your attitude, you change your behaviour;
when you change your behaviour, you change your performance;
when you change your performance, you change your life.
Copied that somewhere in school. Nice wordings. =)
Long day tmr. Adios.
Ruth-Skunk || 10:51 pm