could you hear me?

Sunday, August 14, 2005

mummy's still ill..

Haiz.. Why must we always learn things the hard way. That when you lose something then will you feel its importance. I've lost it twice, now I'm afraid. My life is filled with more 'thank you's and 'love ya's.. I want them to know that this blurry girl who doesnt really show much concern still loves them.

My mum's still down with diarrhoea and cough and nausea after meals. Haiz. Been to that stupid doc on my blacklist twice and it didnt cure her much. Only the fever went down. Arghz~ She should have listened to me to go to "Joys" instead of "Lifeline". Stupid doc. -.- Almost went to the hospital today. Pray that she will really get well soon. Haiz.. =(

Young kids are really innocent. They just have fun with each other even though they don't know each other. As long as they have the same interest. And the surrounding doesnt even bother them much. They don't care about how the onlookers stare at them. They just be themselves. How I wish we were all like them. The innocence of a child. But it'll be a noisy world then, wont it? Lol! But hey, no discrimination nor prejudice. Ahh.. Peaceful. =)

Perhaps all the things I've done is deemed little in your eyes. But I have a responsibility to uphold. That is to be a good friend. I'll be one. The best one I can ever be. With all my efforts. No matter what I'll recieve. That's my way of life. =)

Don't ask me why I give so much. Don't ask me why I do so much. I have no reasons to give. Cause I believe in you, just as much as I believe in Him. Even though I dare not say that my faith for Him is great, but I dare say that it'll never change. Just as I never change my faith in you. =)

I have my principles.. I stick to them as much as I could. So when I got stubborn on something, do forgive me. Responsibility. I learnt them the hard way. I hope others wont.

Somehow, I lost the mood for worship today in church. Lol! Dunno why also. Ah.. Perhaps the mood wasnt right. It just isnt the mood I like it to be. I'm sure it could be better. When will that time come?

Oh God, I'm not sure of my abilities. But I sincerely wanna serve. But I'm sure I'll not be able to make it with my mediocre know-hows. But still. I felt that I could sing to Him so much better when I'm alone than when I'm in church. Perhaps it's the difference in music. And atmosphere. And mood. But I'm just glad. Just to be able to sing to Him. Praises or worship. It's all that I want to do. =)

Flower blooms,
Life springs,
Excitement flew.
God's work.
Buzz. Wings. Life.

Memories fade,
Faces blurred,
Sorrow tinged.
God's comfort.
Amnesiac. Worry. Despair.

-Al

Ruth-Skunk || 10:03 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

disappointment..
Haku and Zabuza..
answered..
I'm sorry, Jie..
lead and led..
it'll be a long entry..
blameless..
safe..
Majesty!!
out of place..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...