could you hear me?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Haku and Zabuza..

Haku - I want to protect someone precious to me..
Me for my dreams and you for your dreams.
I want to protect someone precious to me
To work for that person, to fight for that person...
To make that person's dream come true. That is my dream.
For that, I can become a Shinobi.

Zabuza - I'd like to be at your side in the end..
Shinobis are still human,
We may not be able to become emotionless tools.
You have always been at my side.
I'd like to be at your side in the end.
If I could, I'd like to go to the same place as you.

Oh yea! Changed my blog template! Wootz~ This looks cool.. Lol! Eh, changed it myself one ok.. Nice not? =P

Ruth-Skunk || 12:10 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

answered..
I'm sorry, Jie..
lead and led..
it'll be a long entry..
blameless..
safe..
Majesty!!
out of place..
here i am to worship..
Reactions

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...