could you hear me?
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Mum's getting better! Yay!
Haha. You never know how much feelings I felt when Mum woke me up this morning. I sorta missed that. =) I'm really really glad that she's feeling better! And off to work today. =) And I was right. Joys healed her. Heh. See if she still trust Lifeline after this. Hmpf. =P
Orisinal got a new game.. So cool..
A Dog For All Seasons.. I just love the music bg for all its games. =)
Actually I have nothing much to blog abt. Haha. Havent got a chance to organize any thoughts. Haiz. Been knocking off early these few nights.. Dunno why also. Didnt touch much of the comp. And when I did, I knocked off about one hour after I switched it on. Lol. Oh wellz. Didnt do much homework nor revision. Haiz.
And that brother of mine. Man. Can he buck up for once? Even I worry for him. Sheez..
Essential Words To RememberThe most damaging one letter word. Avoid it:
I.
The most satisfiying two letter word. Use it:
We.
The most poisonous three letter word. Kill it:
Ego.
The most used four letter word. Value it:
Love.
The most pleasing five letter word. Keep it:
Smile.
The fastest spreading six letter word. Ignore it:
Rumour.
The most enviable seven letter word. Achieve it:
Success.
The most nefarious eight letter word. Distance it:
Jealousy.
The most powerful nine letter word. Acquire it:
Knowledge.
The most essential ten letter word. Maintain it:
Confidence.
>>you know who i am: eh? i know who you are? hmm... who? lol. Few reads my blog.. but still.. *shrugz* your smiley face appear strangly familiar.. =.=
Ruth-Skunk || 7:55 pm