could you hear me?
Sunday, August 21, 2005
rules
There has never been a dull moment with you around. During my downs I think about you. Your comfort and love is what I need. Even in my happy moments I didnt forget you. What is it like to be happy if I can't share it with you? =) Thanks for this friendship.
我的心你懂就好,你会快乐最重要。
这一刻能做的太少,我对你不够明了。
对你的爱你懂就好,我多伤痛不重要。
爱一个人总该做到让他过得比自己好。
It seems like I'm talking to air sometimes. Maybe I talk too much. Or perhaps those words arent meant to be heard. Opinions which need not be voiced. Maybe I chose the wrong time to express my feelings. Or is it just that God wants me to feel that I shouldnt be so self-centered?
Self reflection is so powerful. It can guide you on the right path or the wrong, depending on the set of morals or principles you adhere to. I'm so glad I'm on the right path. Not that I havent been on it from the start. It's just that I have grown stronger and am so glad that God planned it this way for me. Though I learnt it real hard, I never regret it.
I remember you said this before, "Rules are made to be broken." If that's the case, why do we need them? We'll just break them anyway. And if that's the case, then why has God made so many? Not for us to break, I'm sure. Haven't we all sin enough? Why do we go on avoiding a love so great, a love which is always out there, waiting of us just to reach ut and take it. He wants to love us. Why don't you just let Him?
Joke of the day: I heard Sarah called me "Thunderstorm" and then "Hurricane". God knows what other vocabulary they had tried on me before I had responded to her "Thunderstorm". Lol!
I had learn to walk my talk. =) Inspired to some extent. But I'm, overall, still myself. I have my way of doing stuff. =) And there are similarities too, but I shall keep the difference. =)
仁慈的父我已卷入看不见罪的国度,请原谅我的自负。
没人能说,没人可说,好难承受。荣耀的背后刻着一道孤独。
闭上双眼,我又看见当年那梦的画面。天空是蒙蒙的雾。
父亲牵着我的双手轻轻走过,清晨那安安静静的石板路。
Ruth-Skunk || 11:54 pm