could you hear me?
Sunday, August 21, 2005
faith..
Somehow, my faith has increased quite a bit these few days. Yepz. I see the blessings He gave us. And I lay down almost all my burden on Him.. There still is a few left. But until I took that giant step will I be able to lay them all down. I'm still glad. Really..
Oh sis, about last night's talk on food used for worshipping and why we cant eat them. Why not try thinking about it this way. If you're asking me why can't Christians eat the food worshipped to other gods, why don't you ask a Muslim why they can't eat food that isn't hallal. It's the same concept. Hallal food isn't just food that contains no pork/lard but it's food that's being prayed before. So it's almost the same thing. And do you know that Catholics arent supposed to eat meat on Fridays? Yepz.
Sometimes when you believe, you just let it be. No questions asked. That's simple faith. Like what I had mentioned before in one of my previous entries, it's a kind of trust. You might say that I'm naive. But I'm not. Faith is indeed powerful. Do you have what it takes? =P
I look into the mirror and I see
A person made so quite unfit
To be someone who you want to be
But You love me all the same.
This creature stands so unfamiliar
Rather weird, that's more assured.
But You came and rescued me
In Your arms I'm set free.
And I continue to walk
With You, hand in hand.
Sing and dance for You
To thank You for all the glorious creations You made.
Thank You God!
Is the battle still on? Why are You dragging the fight on? I dont understand. But at the same time I think I do understand abit about the reason behind. Because of this we get to do Your work. And because of this I am saved. I'm so thankful. =) The things You do for us, we will not be able to understand. But as long as we believe. I'm sure that time will tell. =)
Yes, I do resent people who uses vulgarities on the slightest things that went wrong. Probably due to one vulgar machine gun I had at home. Yes even the word "shit" or "sucks". Though I used them often too but I also resented myself for saying them. Darn. Haiz. But then again, if that is what makes people them, I should just accept them as who they are. Right Father?
"Forgiven so that I can forgive." That's makes us, us. =)
Ruth-Skunk || 1:25 am