could you hear me?
Monday, October 10, 2005
sorry..
Ok. I'm sorry. I think you sort of expect one apology up here online. So here I am.
Dear Sarah,
I'm sorry for doing what I had done. I know you'll probably say that I can do nothing to redeem the wrongdoings I did. I'm really sorry. I know you hated such stuff, and I know I shouldnt have even, in the very first place, started it. Right. I started it. I'm in the wrong. I'm really sorry.
Actually I hurt inside too. Do I like to play these kind of jokes? Do I like to see my friends in misery? No. Because I'll be living in self-denial if I do.
I think this joke went way out of hand. I'm really sorry. And I'm sorry for not interceding back for you in time.
I know words cant save me anywhere. I know you may be angry with me forever. I only ask for forgiveness. Even if I am to speak to the air for the rest of my life, as long as I know I'm forgiven, I'll be willing to.
I'm such a bad friend isnt it? I'm not good with words. I cant even comfort you when you're down. I'm a terrible and useless friend.
What can I say? There's nothing I can say. And I guess I shant say anything else. But I must really say, "I'm really sorry" for this one last time.
I'm sorry.
Ruth-Skunk || 10:42 pm