could you hear me?

Saturday, October 15, 2005

splendid ending...

The end of official JC life is here! Embraced it with a strong front and enjoyed the farewell assembly to bits. (yes bits.. and some pieces at lala land.. lol!) Emotions ran in class when girls got to hug each other and stuff. I sorta started to tear when I said "Thank you" to Laoshi while hugging her. Then it got worse when I started to thank the rest of the girls. Haha. And the already tearing girls didnt make the situation better either. <=)

Last day of school. Expected to come with lots of treats (Laoshi treated us to puffs and strudels and fruit juices), ponning of school (the entire class except rahrah, jing, and probably jungang and yongkuan ponned math paper! lol! and we just slacked in the air-con meeting room while deciding the program of the day), excitment (well, the girls ostracized eli cause she wanted to skip the movie watching to sleep at my place.), and fun and bonding(class dinner!!)!

Yea eli came to my place to sleep. And also to pass me her sleepy bug. Lol! Went to Bugis to shop a while. I was sorta "on time". Heh. Rahrah met me at City Hall. And we headed to the place together. Bugis street added a new section on the 2nd floor. They are selling lots of jewellery that my mum likes la! Should have come here the other time. Dinner was cool! It was one of the times when I enjoyed class gathering with so many people!! =) Maybe because I'm a bit high too. Lol! Ate at Rice Table at Suntec. At first we didnt know it was buffet. The guys finished the food but wanted more and were staring at the dishes on my side of the tabe and we passed them the food we didnt want. And when they knew of the buffet, they started to order lots of food. Haha. In the end they couldnt finish them, so they played "zhong1 ji2 mi4 ma3" to finish up most of the food. I think we really made a din there cause we were given the bill. Lol. And also partly cause they're about to close shop. =)

Went to suntec's open air garden on the 3rd floor. They've got a playground there. "Hanged" there for a while. Played on the monkey bar and stuff. Left the place and Rahrah accidentally crossed into a couple's path when she tried to explain what "trick or treat" is supposed to be. It was really funny cause she was hopping right into them and they stared at her when she stopped in the middle of their path. I was on the floor laughing out after that. =P Went to Esplanade after that. Wanted to go to the rooftop but they decided to be nearer to the waters instead, and the rooftop garden closes in some 20 mins time too so no point going there. Sat there and had some royce chocs. Really love it. But cant take alot lah. Haha. Sat with Sha-jie and talked abit abt the girls and watched them play their funny nonsensical game. Lol. Really cute to see Kim-jie and Bel playing. Haha.

Left the place and at this time it was already about 11:15pm. Finally get rahrah to explain to me trick or treat. Yay! On the way I was thinking that that may be the last time when we get to go home this late together.. Felt abit melancholic at that moment but it was soon replaced by other thoughts of companying others. Got home before 12. Not bad. Found my mum waiting for me in the living room watching tv. Oops. But she didnt say much. =)

The whole night was accompanied with chats, songs, laughters and jokes. It was quite a memorable night. And I've been in the brightest of the moods in my life. Never seen myself so high either especially in a big group and also when there were guys around. Sha-jie said that it was a cool thing that all of us girls can speak to each other without much restrictions like clique boundaries and sort. But I still couldnt really talk to val and bel that much yet. Dunno. Maybe the frequency is just different. They're really girly girls on the bimbotic side(i dont mean they're bimbos, just on that side..) and wild while I'm on the dull side. You don't see me going to them to talk nor them coming to me either. So yea. Kinda mutual. And jing also. She only seemed to be able to talk to us in her clique and not having that same amount of interaction with the rest of the girls.

And yah, I don't think I've "teh" people this much except to my sis. The pleading of asking for the definition from rahrah was "agonizing". Lol!

The end is always one of the best times to have. Cause at this moment in time, all past grudges, all faults, all arguments, all doesnt matter anymore. And we look at each other, not with eyes of unfamilarity, but that of a friendship that we've been through and we have already known each other so well. And the parting is the worst feeling to ever have.

Yes, like what the girls have concluded, that although this is a short 2 years of college life as compared to the 6 years of primary and 4 years of secondary schoolings, this 2 years had been the best years out of the 12 years of study life and the most memorable ones. And although we never failed to talk about our individual secondary school lives and compared with each other the glorious and wonderful past memories we've had, we also came to accept this fate of meeting each other and staying with each other and finding meanings to our lives together, doing fun activities together and indulging in the company we provided for one another. Indeed, it has been the most memorable period in life.

And I will miss the class so so much. Especially the girls. *hugz*

Ruth-Skunk || 1:52 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

random ramblings..rights. hurt.
sorry..
high on drugs..
trying..
i see the tears
bored... study..
breakdown and cry
disappearing acts..
hiding behind a mask.. weakling..
pain

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...