could you hear me?
Saturday, October 22, 2005
stronger..
Certainly you'll feel that you're much stronger when you're with a junior. You won't think much about the sad stuff when you're with them. The need to be tough is there though. I think my mum is like that, trying to act tough as if nothing happened. It hurts though and it builds up. And the break-down is so hard.
What's wrong with being unique? Why do people look down on those who are special? I, for one, enjoyed being the odd one out.
And I realised that I may not and, maybe, cannot find another one who is like me, has my character and personality. And it's so hard for others to actually understand me. I'm weird. Maybe. Everyone would say that. "I'm weird." Haiz. Don't know la. If only there's someone who could understand me, just know what I'm thinking, and go along with me. That would be what a best friend would be right? I don't know. What is a best friend? I can't seem to comprehend that.
Jean puts this up on her blog before. She showed it to me before she did. Think it's really nice. Showed it to Xie also. She said it made her feel that all her relationships are so superficial. Hmm.. And yes, stop saying that Jean has influenced me so much ok. Everyone has a little influence on me. Even you, Vic. Yes, you. So stop saying that. Lol. I'm a Geminian remember. =P
After A WhileAfter a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.
And you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.
And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.
And you learn to build your roads on today because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain for plans.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
And you learn that you can really endure..
that you really are strong,
and you really do have worth.
And you learn and you learn...
with every goodbye you learn.....
---
Mum came back from Thailand. Went there with one luggage, came back with four. Very nice of her. Lol.
Hasn't been studying. Shit face. Haiz. Think the stress is coming. Especially after being scolded by my two juniors. Ah.. Oh wellz. And my bro also. Haiz.
Ruth-Skunk || 9:54 pm