could you hear me?

Monday, October 17, 2005

tortured, this silly willful girl..

Lol. Yea I was "tortured" by my sis and jie for two days. Lol. My sis wanted to carry/drag me to the bathroom on Saturday night while I was blissfully dozzing off on the sofa. The ordeal was kinda long which included some stepping on me and squashing me with her body weight but yea. I survived!

Jie "tortured" me Sunday when we were walking to the mrt station in the rain with her holding the heavy umbrella and knocking into my head every so often. Lol! And not to forget me being so wet after that. I wonder how it happened. I was wearing shorts and I could be wetter than her who wore jeans and slippers. -.-" Right.. Haha.. I walk weird. Or maybe cause I kept jumping.

Well, I've been complaining to jie all the time. Haiz. Stupid Korea. -.- I really am not excited by the idea of going there. I don't even think much of it. Snow, snow la. Cold, cold la. Nothing much what. Not as if I'm going to see God. Now that's something. But this? Bah. I don't foresee anything great to come out of it. I'll rather stay here in Sg, where my love is, where the warmth is, where the light is, where the rain is.

I guess I was too willful last night. For I wanted everything according to my plan. But then again, since when my opinions mattered? I don't really have a lot of say. And usually I just go according to plan. So when last night I asked of something and it wasnt fulfilled, I sorta got pissed and stuff. WHERE'S MY ESPLANADE TRIP?!?! -.- Right.. Nvm. I shall go there myself next time. MYSELF YOU HEAR ME? -.- I'm screaming to myself.

I felt a tinge of sadness and fright when we passed by this Hindu temple on the way home. I felt as if my soul was seeping out of me. It was scary. I was terrified and actually wanted to seek help from Sarah. Then it occured to me that why ask an angel when I've got a mighty God above to seek from. Then I just spoke to Him and I think He gave a big lecturing. Aye. So sorry.

Was kind of sad. How I wish my family would know of this truth. It's all I ask of. For them to believe what I believe and not to dispel my faith with hurting words and turn me down by furthering away from me. Can you just hear me out? If you're strangers or friends then I have nothing to say. But you're my family. And you just simply refused.

Sad..

Ruth-Skunk || 3:26 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

splendid ending...
random ramblings..rights. hurt.
sorry..
high on drugs..
trying..
i see the tears
bored... study..
breakdown and cry
disappearing acts..
hiding behind a mask.. weakling..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...