could you hear me?

Saturday, February 25, 2006

problems

Ok.. Havent seem to be ranting here for a long while. Haha.. Not the usual me eh? Hmm.. I dont know.. For the past week I've been ranting to God. Haha. That includes everything, work, tiredness, life, family, friends.. Everything. And after that I always conclude that after telling Him all these stuff, there's no need to tell anyone else. Cause He'll always settle it for me. =)

But anyway let me sum up the negative health impact I've suffered..
1) skin problem- it's like never ending la. kept bleeding, and this colourless pus kept coming out. hurts when it comes into contact with soap.. cream no more ler. mum's cream doesnt work. and i think it just got worse. hmm.. and yea, got a bit of rashes too on my arms. and my leg's skin is kinda dry. and i scratched it. so got some scratches there. oops..
2) knuckles hurt - don't know why. prolly due to carrying too much heavy stuff with the hand for too long. esp on my left thumb. and it felt swollen. dont think it is but not too sure.. seemed bigger. haha..
3) lost strength in the fingers - yes prolly the same reason as my knuckles. like when i tried to get up just now when i was seated down on the floor during cell, i landed back on my bum again. like totally no strength. bahz. -.-
4) got more sensitive to the smell of smoke- gonna die of lung cancer sooner or later. lol! like i can smell it some metres away. hmm. held my breath lor, what to do..
5) shorter lung space (less breath)
6) bled under the nails of the toes - eh.. dont think anyone know this yet but Rah. actually quite long already. and it had clotted. so yea.
7) the ankles - after an entire day of standing (like 7 hours minus half hour of rest) plus sometimes the filled train rides, i'll be dragging myself home. haha.


Lol! Prolly was in a daze.. Went to look for plasters for myself. Like taking a literal sense of stickin plasters on myself to hide the wounds. And my, my.. There's like a variety of plasters to choose from and 4 kinds just from Hansplast alone, with different quantity and pricing. I need lots of plasters. From God. =)

I think it was the veg that I ate at work. They cooked it with shrimps which I tried to avoid as best as I could. Hmm. Maybe next time I shall not take it. But it's very nice.. And there's no other veg available. I'm a rather veggie person. I love my greens. Haha.

Dear Heavenly Father. I dont know what I did wrong. I'm not sure if it was a dream, or I really did it when I am conscious. But still, I know it is wrong. I'm sorry. Please forgive my inability to stop myself. Please take away my old life. Help me to conquer my old self. I need You Father, to be with me. Every single moment. Never to leave me. Thank You so so much. Love You Father. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I cant remember what I wanna type. Haiz. STM at work. Haiz. Till nxt time. And I'm way passed my curfew.. =s

Ruth-Skunk || 1:10 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

crazy.glow skin glow.thanks.discouraged.anger.God
talkin to myself. talkin to God.
peeling..
Vitamin C: comfort
do not worry..
thank You for my guardian angels..
dumb skunk..
Maybe
can't
Matthew 11:32-39 (NIV)

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...