could you hear me?
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
feelings.. nothing more than feelings..
"How can it be you're asking me to feel the things you never show?"
-----
oh wellz oh wellz.. seemed like my mood was experiencing a roller coaster ride the past week. can be so high and then so low. tired. really. haiz. sick of myself. but then again.. nvm.
---results sucked. dun mention that again.. cried.. thanks sha. i guess i cried too many times in front of u. hahaz. sick of me? =p (see my mood swing. =s oh wateva.)
---choir. i thought it was ok only. derno lah. funny nelson. said we're ok. hmm.. but i can sense more thrashing coming. it always is that way. praise praise praise then one big thrashing. then we'll feel so bad then we'll get up again and sing better. wateva. sianz of it all. haiz. this week is, i guess, the slackest week. choir only on 2 days tentatively. fri may have depending on our rehearsal on thurs.
-----"And everytime i try to fly i fall, without my wings i feel so small. I guess i need you, baby. And everytime i see you in my dreams. I see your face, you're haunting me. I guess i need you, baby.."-----hmm.. half day on monday. cool. i was off at 10:45 lah. but couldnt get out of school. too obvious. hahaz. slacked ard. saw the guys played baseball with a pingpong ball and a hockey stick. hahahaz. jiacun so pro! can hit the ball. and the funny homerun is damn cute lah. everyone was laughing like crazy.
---movie watching! yay. watched Howl's Moving Castle with sarah, her lil' sis erin, jean, jingyi and jianwei and vic.(<-- we brilliantly forced him to come by threatening him with the 100% surcharge trick.) lol. i was damn high that day. kept irritating jean with the A note. hahaz. then we joked abt having 2 couples with erin as a child of one of the couples. =p 3 "movies" at one go. wow. that $6.50 is really worth it. hahaha.
-----"Because your love it lifted me above it all. Without it, it's leaving me so far to fall.. You took me higher than I've ever been. Now that we're strangers, I've come down again. Back to the real world, back to the real world, back to the ground. Not high above it, up where the love is.. Now I'm earthbound.. "-----
choir after that. ok lah. standard dropped a little. the usual. thurs is usually my peak in the week. plus i was experiencing some cramps. probably it's coz i'm hungry. hahahaz. went home with nad-ma. i didnt talk much. as usual. in that "shut up al" mood. hahaz. she came online rather frequently these few days. yay~ at least she talks to me.. love ya ma! =D so nice huh my ma.. kept worrying abt my stoned face. do i really look fierce when i do that? haiz. starting to smile more in choir now. esp after ben chua said that i looked worrying. hahaz. no lah. since when. more like angry.
---surprise surprise. sarah chatted a lil more last night. hahahahaz. infatuation.. tsk tsk tsk.. hmm.. i can see what "inflation" has did to you since you asked for my "infatuation" notes.. lol! right not funny.. hahaz. sarah, get over it. it's bad man i tell you. oh, and i dun think i like the guy. caught his pic in my msn. hahahaz. =p
---haiz.. further and further.. sux.. did we really quarrelled? it felt like we did. haiz. and we arent talking much anymore. haiz. somehow the person who sparked the sadness is the one who put the fire of angst down. why? haiz..
-----"I cant take the distance. I cant take the miles. I cant take the time until i next see you smile. I cant take the distance. I'm not ashamed. With every breathe i take i'm callin your name. I cant take the distance."-----too much movies manz.. haiz.. watching Hitch soon.. heh. as promised.. ;)
---hope you guys will enjoy the choir concert. sorry if anything goes wrong on that day. hope it will be successful. =)
-----"Everyday I sit and ask myself, "How did love slip away?" Something whispers in my ear and says, "That you are not alone for I am here with you. Though you're far away, I am here to stay. But you are not alone for I am here with you. Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart. But you are not alone.""-----Shut up al.
Ruth-Skunk || 10:03 pm