could you hear me?

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quizzes..

mysterious
MYSTIC BEAUTY - You are eccentric, enigmatic, and intriguing. You keep to yourself and so no one knows the real you. You prefer the solace and quiet of your own company over big crowds of people. You are highly intelligent but you do everything your own way. You come off as quirky or weird and most people don't understand you at all. You are probably a little disorganized. You probably also seem distant and dreamy but that's because you're off in your own little world.

What type of beauty do you possess? (20 questions + 7 results + pretty pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Lol! Who says I'm highly intelligent? Hmm..


Dawn
Dawn. Your the transition from night today. You're looking on the bright side, very optimistic. Your also cute, childish, and happy. You look foward to changes and to a new day. Your weakness is that you are naive.

What time of day are you? (with anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm not exactly that optimistic though. Not cute, real childish at times (can ask my sis), happy at times only la.. I DON'T look forward to changes. Perhaps I'm naive. =P


Hiroko
Your Japanese name should be

'Hiroko'

which means "generous child".

You're a very kind person! You're loyal to your friends and would do almost anything for them. You're generous and caring.

Which Japanese name fits you best? [females, 9 results + absolutely stunning ANIME pictures!]
brought to you by Quizilla


Ruth-Skunk || 10:23 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

You..
rules
quiz
faith..
not enough..
Mum's getting better! Yay!
why?
mummy's still ill..
disappointment..
Haku and Zabuza..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...