could you hear me?

Monday, November 28, 2005

nostalgia

Oh man. Must remind myself never to sleep at such a late time again. 2+ am I think. Woke up at like 11+ lah. Hmm.. But then again. It's like 9 hours of sleep. So still quite acceptable.

Tried to blog last night but I can't seem to start. Cause I know that once I start I won't be able to stop and there's so much to say and it'll take me so long to end. Lol.

Yesterday was quite cool lah. I like to sing with accompaniment. Just that. Or rather I just like to sing lah. Nothing else. Just sing for myself, for the Lord. That's all. I don't need performances.

Dg's ok only lah. Not very into detail I still think. I think GP's gotten into me. Haha. Must look at every detail. Must paraphrase every word. Oh man. And all my answers are so long lah. Haha. But then again, there's no right or wrong. And I've missed out some finer details too. Oops.

I agreed to the smaller Dg groupings so wholeheartedly man. Haha. Cant communicate much in larger groups. Or rather, I've never liked big groups. I'll feel distanced. And the conversation is very much constrained among a smaller number of people. So yah.

I let Jie read these verses in Ephesians 5:15-21

Walk in Wisdom
15 See then that you walk circimspectly, not as fools but as wise
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.

Heh.

Walked to Jie's neighbourhood to take a direct bus back home. Lol. Shall I do that next time? Save money you know? Lol. Shall see lah.

Had a pri class outing. Haha. Was quite dead initially. Cause we don't really have much in common with one another besides the pri school times. So we only exchanged mild conversations with one another. Then, like Jie said, we warmed up abit and stuff. So the conversations became quite funny. Recalled so many things that happened lah. And some of their memories are quite good lah. Can remember all the details. Lol. And we met a few other classmates too, just that they werent able to join us. 7 of us plus one of the girls' boyfriend. Settle down at Cafe Cartel (2nd time ler) to eat and talk the entire night until we were chased out cause they're closing. Lol.

I love chats. Long ones especially. Don't need to walk around or anything. Just sit down somewhere and talk. =)

And Jie, congrats on your performance. And again you didnt tell me about it until the performance date is so near lah. Lol. Tell me mah. Then I go there support you. Heh. Yepz. And Father told me that it was quite fine. Lol. Cause He's there watching over you. Haha. =)

Shall say this again. Jie, you rock! =)

海鸟跟鱼相爱 只是一场意外... Yea, but an accident is an accident you now. Lol. So there's still something going on lah. Right? Haha. I think it'll be a good testimony on how great love is. That enemies can also love each other. Lol. Aye. Just let fate play its part and let God do His work. Heh.

Ruth-Skunk || 1:59 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

just another day
slap me
going out
quizzes
broke.. lol
eat chicken pie
violin..
the night is so long..
belonged!
It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...