could you hear me?

Monday, November 21, 2005

violin..

I have to admit. Yesterday was quite a fun day. To practice together and stuff. Got to play the violin. Got to play table tennis. Think I need more prac with my bro. Shucks. My mum wasnt that happy with me though. Cause I always seem to put churching and practice before family. Spending lots of time on them these few days. Somehow my perspective of people changes. I don't know. I just don't like to be controlled. Guide is the word. Haiz.. People..

Fingers hurting again. That's good. Means the skin will harden. Then not that painful to play the violin. I cant seem to read notes. I cant seem to play from the scores. I've got this phobia of not keeping up. Of missing a note. But I can play by intuition very well. And the imaginary notes running in my head. "If I'm able to sing it, I should be able to play it." That's what I always tell myself. But sometimes I just cant get the notes out right.

Sank into a bit of pms ytd. Just a tiny bit. Sianz. Want it to come faster.

I just love playin the violin. I just love the sound of it. I don't wanna show the world I am a violinist. I just wanna play for myself. For Him. To Him.

Cried just now. I don't know why. Just started tearing and stuff and I looked up into the sky and asked God, "Why Father? Why me?" Wanted to cry somemore but I couldnt.

During service yesterday I thought of dad again. Got a bit sad. Why did I wait? Luckily I didnt wait too long..

Haiz.. Hope later's ECP trip with Tk and Xie will make me happy.

看着那白色的蜻蜓 在空中忘了前进
还能不能 重新编织 脑海中起毛球的记忆
再说我爱你 可能雨也不会停
黑色毛衣 藏在那里 就让回忆永远停在那里

Gotta run..

Ruth-Skunk || 9:40 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

the night is so long..
belonged!
It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!
halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)
why?
wonder..
great great dinner
arghz.. sucks..
stronger..
miss you dad..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...