could you hear me?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

eat chicken pie

Watching Russell Peters. His jokes are.. funny.. If you catch it. Lol.

Eat Chicken Pie.. Nice joke.. "We're going to Eat Chicken Pie but we're not eating chicken pie."

Cycled for the first time after a long time. It was ok lah. Lol. I lead the way. Don't really like to lead though. I'll rather we cycle together side by side. But all in all, I think it's great. And we spent lots of time at the Bedok Jetty talking. I just love that jetty. It shall be added on to the list of places I love.

Suddenly missed Jie while cycling.. Hmm.. And Rah too.

Met Keni and her class people blading. Weird. I thought no one will come out on Mondays..

Long journeys makes me think loads. Especially if the journey's long and quiet. I stared into the heavens and asked God, "What do other people live for? Life is so weird. They are living for all the wrong reasons.." Felt a lil sad after that.

The night is so cold. Man. I cant stand cold. I'm so gonna die in Korea. Frozen to death. Great.

Mum's having pms. Ever since I told her I have pms every now and then. Crap. I'm getting irritated. Good. Pms' coming.

Today was really great. Being with the crazy Tk and Xie. Made to watch American's Next Top Model. Ok. We all think that Naima is cool. Lol. I like her smile at the tennis photo shoot. She looks a lil like Jessica Alba.

"When the blue night is over my face on the dark side of the world in space.
When I'm all alone with the stars above you are the one I love."

Or rather I'll change it to "... above You are the one I love."

I actually forgot what I wanted to blog. Hmm..

Tired..

Ruth-Skunk || 12:32 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

violin..
the night is so long..
belonged!
It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!
halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)
why?
wonder..
great great dinner
arghz.. sucks..
stronger..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...