could you hear me?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

broke.. lol

Alright.. I'm officially announcing that I'm broke. Lol. Last night's dinner at Cartel was a bomb. Hmm.. But it's alright. Haha. The time spent was not bad.. Not bad at all. And Tk said she'll blog abt it. Hmm.. Where's the post?? Lol!

Ok la.. Not that broke. Am still surviving. Lol. Anyone going out with me?? Haiz. I'm like got lots of programs but not going liddat. Very sad sia..

Hmm..

Felt kinda sad again. I guess it's the same kind of sadness whenever a chapter of my life ended. Why cant we just stick to the same group of people for the rest of our lives? Why must we encounter changes? I guess it's to make us see different kinds of people and how to manage them. And ourselves of course. Grow and change. Encounter and learn. To be a better person. =)

My playing sucks. My pitching sucks. My tuning sucks. Everything about me sucks. Arghz.. Fingers got bubbles.

Somehow I felt that I'm not quite the same anymore. The assurance of "Don't worry, I'm still the same old me" to Xie somehow rang past my head. I realised that I'm not the same old me. That old me had died some time ago. This is a new me. Haiz.. I think she felt it too. How bout you Tk?

I think I'm too used of being taken care of nowadays. Like in church and stuff, I always have Jie and Rah to take care of me. I'm like the youngest amongst us three so I'm like the "kid" in the group. Then with Xie and Tk, I'm abit confused. I'm the middle there and it's like not here nor there. The crazy role is taken up by Tk cause she's always crazy. And being older than Xie I'm supposed to lead her. So yea. Felt a bit weird la.

Oiman asked me if I'm a christian cause she noticed that I've been listening to Gospel. Yea. Talked to her a lil about it..

The issue of death had been brought up quite often these few days. And on parents and stuff. Haiz. Ok. Stop thinking about it. I'm like sinking into another bout of depression..

No mood to think about anything. Haiz. Felt like crying.. =(

And all to You God for all You are to me..
There is nothing like Your love..

Rainy days makes me happy, makes me sad..

Ruth-Skunk || 4:12 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

eat chicken pie
violin..
the night is so long..
belonged!
It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!
halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)
why?
wonder..
great great dinner
arghz.. sucks..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...