could you hear me?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

slap me

arghz.. i need a space to vent my frustration.
crap crap crap crap crap................
felt very very irritated by mum keep calling my name
i think it's the same thing as people keep calling ur name
quite pek chek
and she asked me to hand wash some clothing
when my fingers and palms are hurting like crazy
skin problem
but she still insist that i do it
she thinks that i'm trying to find excuses to escape it
now my fingers and palms hurt alot
why doesnt she believe in me
fine she took over after awhile when i cant properly wrench the clothings properly
she said i don't have the strength to do it
come on
i do
my hands hurt cant you see????
pek chek
pek chek
pek chek
arghz
feel like tearing myself up
heart hurts again
hate this
felt very sad
like she doesnt know me at all
she hasnt seen me cry
she doesnt know what's going on in my life
she doesnt know how sad i've been
maybe i seem too happy-go-lucky to her
a slacker doing just nothing but play the comp
and she nagged at me today
first time in a century
i mean
what's wrong with her???
i've just ended a chapter of my life
and i've had a bad beginning thanks to her
argh
rubbish
and i am NOT PMSING
just pek chek
irritated
what i'm feeling now is like crushing a piece of paper into a ball and throw it on the floor and smashed it flat with my foot.
crabstick!!!!!
i shall just crash into bed now.. tired
=(

Hope i'll feel better. Jie told me to pray for peace of mind. Guess I shall do that.
Hallehlujah Heavenly Father.

I know You've just taught me what is bad that we have that will anger the Holy Spirit. And I think these few days is a test for me to see if I remembered what I've learnt. Thank You.

My head keeps throbbing today. And my ear too. Keep hearing a throbbing sound of some muscle in the ear. Or izzt the blood stream? I dunno. Heart still hurting. Haiz.

ttfn

Ruth-Skunk || 11:29 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

going out
quizzes
broke.. lol
eat chicken pie
violin..
the night is so long..
belonged!
It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!
halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)
why?

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...