could you hear me?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's over.. over.. soon.. lol!

Aye.. It's all over.. Almost.. Hmm.. Dunno la.. Should be feeling really happy and high.. But now I'm just.. "Like that lor.." would be what you'll hear from me if you ask me how I am. Arghz.. Maybe because just now already high enough, now got low. Hmm.. Aye.. Got it through, by God's grace. =) Thank You Father! =) And not to forget the angels He sent. Jie and Rah and Sha. Lol. And perhaps church. Helps me relax real loads. Wonder whether they'll be lanning this week. Maybe I'll just hang around them and watch.. Not really into DotA or CS. Missed the days when I play Red Alert and C&C though. Fun. Games now evolutionalised to those I dont even like. Aye. Nvm. Maybe because I've got cheats for them.. Lol! =P

Oh, was telling Jie online that I felt irritated by stuff like the noise from the tv and the wind from the fan. I mean, it's like raining and cool, with natural wind.. Why on earth do they need to switch that !@#$% fan on? -.- Nuts. I think I need a jacket to survive tonight. Haha. Damn scared of cold. Wonder if I will freeze to death in Korea?

Lala.. No more torturous econs! No more irritating math! No more brain-numbing chem! Wootz~ Eh.. Nah.. I think chem or math will continue to disturb me.. Some weeks of total fun later.. Heh!

Think the night's gotten into me.. Getting higher as I type this entry. Just now was dead boring. Nothing to do online. Esp after Jie left. No games to play! Arghz.. *looking at my stack of cds* Hmm.. Just maybe.. Nah.. Lol! Havent finish thinking of the list of things to do. Ah, anyway. Though it'll be filled with slackings and stuff, the weeks of rest just might do me more good than harm. Heh. Wrecking my head out for things to do. =P Perhaps I'll house hop one day. Hahaha. I'm nuts..

Ouch! Have gotten this bruise on my elbow. Got reminded of it whenever I touched it accidentally. And I wonder where I got it from.. Hmm..

Suddenly lose all enthusiasm for doing stuff. I just wanna lay down and close my eyes. See the heavens one more time. As I drift to sleep surrounded by the salty sea breeze, listening to just the breaking of the waves by the shore. Peace engulfing me.

If only that can happen. But I'm just as happy as where I am. Top floor of my block in this urban and self-sufficient neighbourhood, sometimes with the moonlight shining into my room as I lay on the top of the bunk bed relaxing to the quietness and stillness of the night. Brrr.... Oh man. It's cold!

Lol! Sorry. Distracted by the breeze.

It's alright, I'm ok. I think God can explain. I believe I'm the same, I get carried away. It's alright, I'm ok. I think God can explain. I'm relieved, I'm relax, I'll get over it yeah.

I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible. I'm inflexible.

Heard that if someone repeats something 6 times it'll get into one's head. Haha..

"Repeat," I say.

Ruth-Skunk || 12:01 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)
why?
wonder..
great great dinner
arghz.. sucks..
stronger..
miss you dad..
tortured, this silly willful girl..
splendid ending...
random ramblings..rights. hurt.

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...