could you hear me?

Thursday, October 27, 2005

great great dinner

Dear God,
I guess I am still young. There's still so many things undiscovered and to learn of. =) I'm so, so glad to have Faith as a junior, sister and a friend. Today she taught me many many things about You and about Your word and about believing in You. And showed me answers to questions which I have so longed to ask someone about. And although there is still something which I'm still unwilling to tell, cause I am still quite ashamed about it myself, and something You know of and I'm not supposed to be proud of, I'm still am really happy that she still answered my questions all so enthusiastically. And she also showed me the things I had done which is not really correct. I'm really happy today. Somehow I feel free around her. And my vocabulary still isnt that good. Still so many things which I don't really exactly know how to phrase them. Haiz. But still. I had a really really great time learning from her. =)

I'm also thankful to have Sarah and Jie around me. Sarah's cheerfulness is undeniably contagious. And I do learn lots from her too. Like I can ask her questions about You sometimes in church. Questions about Your Word. She's really like a big sister, taking great care of me. I love the study camp at her place. She's always setting targets to look forward to just to make things easier and time pass by faster. I like to stare out of her and her grandma's living rooms' windows and and look out into the lands. And I like the talk with her during those times. She's quite a knowledgeable sister and always seemed to know about stuff that I asked her about. =) And she really takes notice about me, especially the food that I eat. "No seafood", stuffs like that.

And Qing-Jie. She has being a great source of guidance. I think I keep bothering her with little stuff like "Oh no, I'm late!" and other nonsense. And also whenever I felt like I'm backsliding, she's always trying to get me back on track. Or when I'm sad or occupied with thoughts, she'll console me and give me words of encouragement. I always feels like a younger sister when I'm with her, "looking up" to her for no reasons, giving her "the weird face" or "the funny smile" everytime. Talking to her is a great joy, though she's sometimes in her own world.

Actually God, there's so much things to thank You for. For everyone You put in my life, for the things that they do for me, for the learning journeys I had been on and will be on, and for this life that You so gladly forgave. I learnt that I'm only restricting myself and confining myself to my own thinkings and that I have not understood You much. But I'll try. I'll learn more about You and You in me and all from the little and great things that had happened and will happened. Thank You God, for the breath, the mind, the people, the love, the sacrifice, the skills, the voice. Thank You so much for things I had left out, or just plainly everything in my life.

And I will try to master the flesh and not let it master my spirit. =)

Thank You God!

In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Ruth-Skunk || 12:18 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

arghz.. sucks..
stronger..
miss you dad..
tortured, this silly willful girl..
splendid ending...
random ramblings..rights. hurt.
sorry..
high on drugs..
trying..
i see the tears

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...