could you hear me?

Friday, November 11, 2005

halfway through a challenge..to freedom =)

Ahh.. Finally.. 5 papers down, 5 more to go. Heh.. =) I think I sorta mess all of them up. Though I think maths is ok bah. Paper 2 isnt though. Practiced too much math, neglected the other subjects. Crap..

Jie's been really stressed up. Haiz.. Don't know how to console her.. Kept repeating my words.. Haiz. How I wish I could be able to express myself better.

Just felt useless sometimes. Utter useless. -.-

Killed a cockroach on the monday and tuesday night each. When I was all stressed up and stuff. Now I've got the courage to clear up the carcass myself. Cause my sis don't dare to. Ha. Hmm..

He is indeed a great source of peace. Though I know that I may not make it for my papers, He's always assuring me that all will be well, as according to His will. Jie was right. I should listen to Him instead. Havent been reading my bible. Jie said He communicates with us through the Word. Haiz. Should have read up more. Pray before reading, and it really gives me the answer. =)

Didnt get to have my night prayers for the past two nights. I just propped into bed and to lala land in an instant. Aiyo.. And this morning, I couldnt pray properly. I don't know why. I wanted to. "My spirit is strong but my flesh is weak." Crap lah.

For You, my soul sings.. I am not alone anymore. He sent angels to look after me. =) And the angels are constantly guiding me to Him, reminding me that He's always around. I long to get closer to Him..

"How my soul longs for You. Longs to worship You forever."

Jay's song, 夜曲. I love the chorus.. Trying to memorise it. And the rap. =P

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲 纪念我死去的爱情
跟夜风一样的声音 心碎的很好听
手在键盘敲很轻 我给的思念很小心 你埋葬的地方叫幽冥

为你弹奏萧邦的夜曲 纪念我死去的爱情
而我为你隐姓埋名 在月光下弹琴
对你心跳的感应 还是如此温热亲近 怀念你那鲜红的唇印

It's supposed to be a sad song. Dunno why make it into a rap. Lol.

Music is like a prayer.. =)

I've learnt to be positive.. After all this while. Ah.. Call me slow or anything. Finally knows what Naruto feels in his anime. =) Tired of crying and decides to be positive.. 哭了也没人看... 哭来干嘛?哭了也没人懂... 哭来干嘛?But it's ok to cry lah. If you're sad, just cry. It's alright. Better out then in, they say. =)

Lay my every burden down at the foot of the cross.. =)

我不怕岁月无情的折磨,一身爱你不回头。我不怕世界笑我太执著,只要你懂我的梦。
真爱最难受,好梦不停留。又有谁会记得我?已把沉默当结果,我在默默为爱情守候。
用尽千方让他走,我在默默为爱情守候。

Ruth-Skunk || 10:03 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

why?
wonder..
great great dinner
arghz.. sucks..
stronger..
miss you dad..
tortured, this silly willful girl..
splendid ending...
random ramblings..rights. hurt.
sorry..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...