could you hear me?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I love You God!

Oh man. Can see Him working in my life these few days. It's so wonderful. Haha. Even though I've yet again fallen into sins some days ago, but I've decided to repent fully from it. No more of it! I'm angry at myself for that. I think God wants me to feel it this way too! I can feel Him directing me. Am so happy these few days. Though I spent them slacking at home, but I can feel Him around me. So nice. So happy. Haha. Singing again. Once again soaked in His love. Happy happy happy.

Went to the Bold Truth Rally on tuesday by Josh Mcdowell. It was really good! Man, and I've learnt alot of stuff from it. 333 prophesies all fulfilled by Jesus Himself! 3 3s. The Holy trinity. So cool. It's impossible lah. But He did it, cause He is the Son. Wahahaz. I'm awed! And for the first time in my life I actually lifted up my hands singing during worship! Something just tells me to go all out to worship. Wahaha. I'm so excited lah. Heart-pumping man! And I responded to the altercall, the first time in so many times lah. Something was already prompting me to go! And something is already telling me to tell Jie to go too, even before Josh himself asked us to ask another person to go with us. And I sorta dragged Jie down too. Haha. But I guess we both gained lots from this. =) The conviction in this is already enough. I so love you Jie!! Haha. =P

Then today (or rather ytd since it's passed 12am) we've have baptism class. Sorry Jie and Bryan for dragging you both down even though you're not getting baptized. Sorry sorry! But today I've learnt alot!! A LOT! Pastor John asked questions which I thought there's no need to ask. Cause I've always follow as long as I know it's right but never need to ask cause I thought just by having trust in what I am doing is enough already. But today he really opened up my mind to all the little things which I thought is normal practice. Aye. 2 entire hours with him. Haha. Loving it! And can see the Holy Spirit helping me out here and there. =)

Played a bit of table tennis after class. Jie's getting better! Haha. Jia you wor!! Then we played overtime so we were late for the dinner with Rah, Jerusha, Joce, Lydia and Tab. Oops. Ate at Yoshinoya. The food there reminded me of Korea. But it's much tastier lah. And so much cheaper. Lol! Then we sat there and played this number-of-thumbs-truth-or-dare game. Lol! Kana-ed twice but both questions were easy lah. Got a chance to shoot Rah down but didnt. Heh. Lydia was thrashed horribly. Jie didnt got caught lah. So lucky. Have an ice-cream snack at Swensens. Ate topless 5, shared with Rah, Jie, Jerusha and Joce. The combi was quite cool lah. =) Talked alot more. Ran around to action city but couldnt find Rah's missing part pressent. Walked around more, with the girls screaming and running after each other. Alston called. O.O Not me lah. Jie. Haha. Woooo... Right right. Talked abit more. Will be lookin forward to Christmas and Countdown. Jie called me when I got onto the train home. Lol! Talked abt her problem abit. I hope it helps? Hmm...

Went home and talked to my mum. Asked her if she missed me. Bahahaz. Used her own trick on her. =P She asked me where I went and I told her I was attending the class and then dinner with the others. She asked me in surprise, "You mean that's all you need to do to be baptized?" Then I replied yea. Then I asked her about the Christmas service again. And I invited her to my baptizm service. And she asked what time. Though she didnt indicate if she'll be going, but she asked if my siblings will be going too. Then I said "I told sis already but i told her the wrong time. And bro.. You know him.. But Mum, if you say something, they might go too. You are our mum." And after my bath she asked me if I am really sure about the baptism and I told her I am really sure. "You better be if not you'll regret it." "I wont regret it, I'm sure." And as I said it, I felt really happy. Haha. Or rather the Spirit inside of me is. =)

Singing more and more. Making more and more music. Wahahhaaz. I love You God!!

Spirit Touch Your Church - Henry Kent

Lord we need Your grace and mercy
We need to pray like never before
We need the power of Your Holy Spirit
To open heaven's door

Spirit touch Your church
Stir the hearts of men
Revive us Lord with Your passion once again
I want to care for others like Jesus cares for me
Let Your rain fall upon me
Let Your rain fall upon me

Lord we humbly come before You
We don't deserve of You what we asked
But we yearn to see Your awesome glory
Rejoice and restore these dying hearts

Spirit touch Your church
Stir the hearts of men
Revive us Lord with Your passion once again
I want to care for others like Jesus cares for me
Let Your rain fall upon me
Let Your rain fall upon me

Ruth-Skunk || 1:50 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

post Korea entry
Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"
nostalgia
just another day
slap me
going out
quizzes
broke.. lol
eat chicken pie

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...