could you hear me?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

post Korea entry

Oh kay. Had been home since saturday. Lazy to blog you see. Lol!

Aye. Korea was so-so only. I don't really like the people and culture. The food was ok only. No bbq everyday (sorry to say that sha. lol!) The unfortunate thing is that I caught a flu before I left. And the wintery weather in Korea didnt help a bit. Maybe just a bit, by distracting my mind off my illness by making me shiver in cold. Lol.

Did many dumb things as I mentioned in my trip mails. Taken many pics. The scenery was quite ok. Lol. Seen once too many mountains. So I wasnt that impressed lah. Snowed. Ok. My first snow. Lol. Quite cool. It's more like raining pellets of ice (as mentioned in the mail). So we're like gotten stoned or sth. Haha. Skiing was cool. Besides the near hospital trip I've gotta make, I guess I was pretty alright. Lol! Hey I didnt slip one bit ok.

Now I'm back. Skin's messed up, leg's messed up. My voice wasnt that good ytd. Today was better. Still got phlegm. Nvm. Guess I should be fine. Hmm..

Aye. Church prac was so-so lah. I felt so much like giving up initially when I couldnt play at all lah. Really sianz. But nvm ler. I guess I have to buck up alot more.. I actually missed Jie and Rah. Aye. Skin's burning. -.- Shall practice more.

No appetite after I came home. And I wonder why. Have been sticking close to Him as much as I can. Can't bear to lose Him anymore. Haiz.

I must bear with the people around me. I must not show any temper. I have to forgive people all around me. I cannot judge anyone with my human mind. For God is the only judge that has the power and right to do so. And we must all grow into His likeness. No hatred. No judgement. Only love. No matter what it is, how wrong it gets. Just remember Him.

Look at your own life. Who gave it to you? You owed it to Him big time! How can you just walk away like that. How can you just treat is as an imaginary argument humans put up just to settle the spiritual aspects of life? It's more than spiritual. It's more human than you've ever imagine.

Why do I cry Father? Just why? Why do I get so emotional easily after all those sad stuff has passed? You are not a substitute Father. I'm sure. You're more than anything I have ever known. And You'll never let me go, You'll never leave me. How can I ever thank You more...

I Want To Know You (In The Secret) - Sonicflood

In the secret
In the quiet place
In the stillness You are there
In the secret
In the quiet hour I wait only for You
Cause, I want to know You more

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more

I am reaching for the highest goal
That I might receive the prize
Pressing onward
Pushing every hindrance aside
Out of my way
Cause, I want to know You more.

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more

Ruth-Skunk || 1:02 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"
nostalgia
just another day
slap me
going out
quizzes
broke.. lol
eat chicken pie
violin..

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...