could you hear me?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

lots had happened!

Oh man.. Think I shall summarised everything. If not this entry'll be sooo long.

Family chalet was so-so bahz. Only my mum stayed for a night, the other two aunts only hopped around in the day. Slept at 3+ for both nights and woke up at 8.

The first day was arcade day. Spent most of the time there, playing on the tennis game machine and the basketball hoops shooting. Lol! Got to walk around with mum and went in the jackpot to look around and see what one is actually like. Actually there's nothing much there. And I wonder why people like jackpots so much? You just keep losing money. Dumb.

The 2nd day of the chalet, we played bowling in the morning. Met Qianwen, one of our korean tour group friends, and played a lil amateur volleyball, had lunch and arcade-d with her. Left to meet Jie to help her carry all the mugs. Wanted to cycle, but the gray sky warned of a stormy evening so we put the plans off. Designing the mugs were a lil bit more than success with me splattering gold ink all over the place (oops, sorry jie about your bag!) when I broke it trying to knock the nib of the pen out of it's stuck position. Aye.. But all in all, it was ok. At least finished with the mugs.

Sha came. Jie played a trick on me lah. Aye. I cant believe it, I'm that dumb. Had dinner together. Katong laksa and bubble-tea, with chicken wings and satay to accompany them. Watched tv for a while till quite late before we left to the bus-stop at Pasir Ris MRT station. It was very dark already, and the trees and river made it all seemed spooky.

Talked a bit more at the bus-stop while waiting for Jie's bus to come.

Went home the next day to get a hair cut, then meet Jie, Rah and Jingyi. Dropped our stuff at Rah's place and we headed to Bugis to shop for more presents. Aye, hardwork pays off. Lol! At least we got some cute and some lame stuff for people. Jie and I got so drained after it. Left to JC's place for class dinner. Dinner was cool. Catering. While taking food to eat, I asked Jing what one of the dishes was and she said, "Chicken," though it faintly looks like fish to me. Believing her, I took a piece and I was so right. Rah saw me and said, "You're so dead." Aye. Lol! I was so tired and sleepy, I slept for an hour at the window sill again la. Jie put the matteress on the floor under me fearing that I may fall. Lol! Think JC switched the aircon on. The cold air kept blowing in my face, and I thought it was the wind from outside when it's so warm out there. Went out to the bus stop to fetch sha in. Gift exchanged was good. And I'm glad the girls had a fun time playin with the caps.

Headed to Rah's place to wait for the saltshakers to be back in church. She got a major flu. *shakes head* Drink somemore.. Lol! Nvm, she didnt know anyway. Played a few games of uno. Took "bus 11" to church. It's like 2+ already. Pretty crazy. Went there, sang a bit of Jay's songs. (I'm turning into their walking jukebox) and judged the banners they made. Slept in the room with Rah, Becky and Jie, with Sian walking around looking at us as we sleep. Played a bit of table-tennis the next day. Breakfast, and x-mas prac. Was quite good. Lol. Jie was so high after that. She loved the last song "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" so much. I just loved the entire last medley. Lol! But we still made a few small mistakes lah. But at least we improved..

Went home and napped. Had dinner with mum and bro. Then mum and I watched Narnia. It was really nice! My tears just kept rolling and rolling. Geez.. Mum too cried a lil. The story has got bible contents. That's why while watching, I kept relating back to the bible. And I just cried more. Hmm..

Stayed up with mum to wrap the presents. Oops. And as she fell asleep I continued to write my testimony, this time in full sentences till 3+am.

Woke up late and rushed to church. Rehearsed a lil. The service is good. Met my family and aunt and cousin. My cousin had the mind to be a christian. Lol!

Had lunch at Heartland's Yoshi. Got a few more presents and then headed to Cherith Baptist Church. Wasnt thinking much about it though, until the time for me to give my testimony. I never thought that I'd actually cry lah. But nvm. The courage I had to give my testimony comes from within and from God, the want to share with all the people what God had done to me in my life, and all the angels He sent to guide me back to Him. I want to make a difference to my family. I want them to see Him, His love for all of us. I want them to be saved. I hoped I had touched a few lives.

The baptism was quite cool, besides the fishy water that I had to submerged into. Simple yet neat at the same time. =) And I proclaimed myself as God's child, as everyone, and God too, witnessed my baptism.

Went to helped Rah with the food for the bbq in the evening. There's so many things to be done. And also with Tab and her hp. The bbq was quite ok, the firestarting was the best, comparing to the previous times when we totally used up all the fire starters and used kerosene and butter and whatever we could get our hands on to get some fire.

Stoned all the way. Think I'm just sleepy bah. And I just wanna be quiet, stay quiet and think about all the things in my head. Wanna talk to God, my head just emptied itself. Played a lil "Catch me if you can" with the rest of the people as they thought I got lost. Lol! Thanks Jerusha, Lydia and Gavin for taking food to me. The jumping across the "river" was cool. Fell the 4th time, leaving some wounds on my palms. Expected it to happen though. Lol. Scared Jie with the blood. She helped me wash them off and sticked plasters on them. The way she handled them was funny. Haha. Became the joke among the adults. But I'm still very thankful that she's there for me once again. Like she's always there when I hurt myself.

Played a lil "Eating game" with Adele, Jie, Joce, ojx, and Jerusha. The salad and the pumpings was fantastic, but the rice from the ketuput(is that how you spell it?) was horrible. The thousand island cream indeed saved many of our tastebuds. =P

Was late when we wanted to go home(and we all forget that the transportation services were extended. dumb..) and so we decided to stay over at the poolside. But the gray clouds in the night sky felt threatening and a few drops of rain caused us to change venue to Adele's and Alston's house. Bathed and slept on the sofa. Woke up and had roti prata for breakfast at this Casuarina drive which was pretty good! Left for home. Cried on the way back cause I made my mum cried over the phone. Aye. Jie was consoling me again. How much can I ever finish thanking her.

Saw my mum sobbing when I got back. Talked to my mum about my baptism. Said that she felt so broken-hearted and that I don't belong to the family anymore. I was like, "Mum, I'm still here, I'm still your daughter no matter what. And this is my family and I still care for it." As we talked more, she said she had the initiative to change religion in the past. I was pretty surprised. I'm just so glad that she's more open with me now.

My sis got me a Genin/Jounin vast from the Naruto cartoon. Bahaha. It was so cool! And warm and comfy too. =) Like it so much. Mum wanted me to open the present the church gave me. She thought that it was just a photo frame but I guess they wont give me something of no use and not related to God. And I was right! A study bible! Oh man! I wanted to get one for myself actually! Thank you so much Father for answering my prayer. =) And mum cut out the picture of the Noah's Ark from the wrapper and placed it at the back of the book for me. =) How sweet.

Had dinner at Sakae(Rah's gonna kill me if she sees this) at Northpoint. Hope the fish that I had wont do anything bad to me. Lol.

Went home after walking around a bit. Was so tired I fell asleep waiting for my sis to finish using Lappie. But I still welcomed the sleep anyway.

Yep it's morning. Still have presents not opened yet. Lol. But it'll be good. =) Merry christmas to all. And remember, it was this day 2005 years ago which made such a big difference to all our sinners' lives. Happy birthday Jesus.

Ruth-Skunk || 9:13 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

I love You God!
post Korea entry
Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"
nostalgia
just another day
slap me
going out
quizzes
broke.. lol

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...