could you hear me?
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
lunch-shopping-badminton-narnia(again)
Went out to eat with bro. Supposedly to get presents for this cousin's cousin of ours but in the end we didnt. Lol! Ate at BK at Sengkang. Shopped more stuff. Stuck at mini-toons for so long lah. But it's alright. Lol! At least got my stuff ler.
Headed down to Kovan. K, was late. Sorry. Adele was later lah. She's humorous. Wet hair and holding an umbrella. Lol. I wonder if she got stares. Played badminton. I'm always the bad person chasing people away. Aye. Heck. Jie paid for it. Blehx.
Was quite fun. At first thought I'll get thrashed but still won twice. Though I lost once too. The penalty for losing is 5 sit-ups or push-ups. And they refused to let me do my push ups. Lol. Thanks to the wounds on my palms. Sheez.. And Jie almost stranggled me by pulling my collar. Lol.
Fell again. Dumb. The shoe's got too much friction. Weird shoe. Sometimes no friction, sometimes got so much. Twisted my left ankle. Old injury. And I landed on my left palm. Shit. Should just fall on my shoulder lah. But natural reaction. What to do.. Hurt it again lah. Now cannot hold heavy stuff or exert strength through the entire hand. My nerve and the wound will hurt like crazy.
Took a cab to Dele's place to change her shoes. Really humorous to see 3 girls trying to get the sole of a shoe out. Bathed at Jie's place. We all took quite a long time lah, so can't blame. And Dele's clothings' a bit wet. So had to iron out for her. Left at the time when we're supposed to meet. The bus 854 took quite a while to come and we decided to change to bus 53 to bishan. The bus almost broke down lah. Dotz. Quite scary. Were real late. But we didnt miss much.
Narnia was still cool. Only this time I didnt cry lah. As always the first impression lasts. And a 2nd time will only make things clearer.. Saw the panther with his face drawn at the end of the show. So funny.
Rah was acting funny. Aye. Wonder what's wrong.. Haiz.. I think I did something wrong again.
Went home. Supposed to go to Tk's place for an overnight. But Xie in the end couldnt turn up. Juz got to know that Tk actually cancelled alot of programs for us. Sad. So sorry.
My ankle started to hurt lah. Shit. This is really bad. Where did I put that cream and ankle guard?
Ruth-Skunk || 12:07 am