could you hear me?
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Aye.. I'm skunked! Bahahahaz. So dumb..
Time spent with Tk and Xie was good. At least. Lol. Talked, then ate at Seoul's Garden, walked around and talked again. Hmm..
Feel like sharing, but sth's holding me back. Perhaps I din wanna spoil the happy mood by talkin abt such stuff. But God says no. What is worldly friendship compared to eternal ones? Aye aye.. Gotta work harder.
Got so many books this christmas.. Gotta read them all slowly. May take a year or two.. Lol! I'm a mighty slow reader.. Maybe cause I like to take my time to think through what the sentences means. Hmm.. Plus, my vocab and understanding is not good. May need a dictionary sometimes. Sianz.
Everything's changed. Everything's different. =) Everyday, it's You I live for!
Happy? Nah.. Just being normal. Lol.
Eh.. I don't socialise. Unlike Jie. She's doing really well especially in church. Seen her talking to almost everyone. I only talk to some, and if I'm approached. I don't initiate most of the time, unless they're people whom I'm quite close to, like Rah or Jie, or maybe Del(but she has no problem staying being heard so there's not much need for me to start anything). Sometimes I can be so wild and high, sometimes I am just low and quiet. I don't like big groups. I don't see the advantage of being in one. Everyone just breaks up into smaller groups and talk. Smaller groups gives us more chances to talk and express and know each other better.
Me and Jie. Haha. There's so much differences yet so much similarities. Aye.. I don't even know how to put it. But you're still my beloved Jie. =) Aye. Troubled you so many times. So sorry.
And I will not doubt. Call me naive or anything. I just believe that people are true to me. Though I don't really trust some people. I don't know. I guess the most trust that I had put is in God. =) I don't wanna come to a the time when I can only believe in myself and in Him. That will be so sad.
Lord I give You my heart, I give You my soul. I live for You alone..
Some lessons I've recalled in Narnia.. Correct me if I'm wrong..
Did I miss anything?? Aye.. Nvm..
Jesus, You are the Saviour of my soul and forever and ever I'll give my praises to You.
Aye.. Shall continue reading..
who am i?
Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.
tales told
lunch-shopping-badminton-narnia(again)memories
July 2004blogs
Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker
places
Hongkong picsthanks to
whispers