could you hear me?

Monday, January 02, 2006

battlescars.. lol!

Aye.. Realised that going out with church pals these few days let me gained a few more battlescars each time. Lol! First was the palms and the knee, then the sprain and the left hand, now's the knuckles and knees again. Crazy.. Lol! But anyway, Got scars good. Showed that I havent been too guai.. Hahahaz. A mark of experience. Okay, call me dumb or anything.

Commented the word "sad" like 8 times today? This is bad. Though Del didnt realise it, but I know I've lost the bet with myself. Arghz.. This is really bad. Nope. Shall stop all those bad comments from coming out from my mouth.. Proverbs 13:3 says ,"He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin. " Proverbs 21:23 says, "He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity." In the notes section of the bible says that the ability to control the tongue is one of the clearest marks of wisdom. Yepz. Gonna have to learn a lot of controlling..

Surprisingly, I thought my mum would be quite angry with me for coming home so late. But she didnt. Haha. I see changes.. That's good. =) Jie, we've gotta add lots of oil in this yea?

I stand here in this place,
See the Glory on Your Face,
Taken by the wonder of Your name.
I'm desperate for Your touch,
Never needed it so much,
Cause all I want is You.

Lol.. Didnt know Del like the song Ghost of You and Me also. And Jie was singing too. Heh.. Sad song.. My cousin, asked me to help him download some songs by Eminem. Lol. I thought raps arent that my type, then I went to check out their lyrics and found that they're actually quite sad songs. Yea.. Lol. Eminem's "Mockingbird" and "When I'm Gone". He also sent me Fort Minor's "Believe Me". Then another cousin sent me Greenday's "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Aye all quite sad, except "Believe Me" which I believe that there's a hidden meaning to it.

Went to Jie's place after church today. Haha.. Supposedly to do some stuff, like watch movie/tv? Or whatever/however she wants to entertain me. But I fell asleep sooner than I expected. The sleepy bug.. Aye. Too bad then. Then Jie also napped with me too, on the sofas in her home. Haha. Oops.

Body aching.. Bahahaz.. Sadist speaking..

Drifting away from the class.. More like already drifted away. I've always been drifting near and far.. Usual, same old me. Perhaps too many changes happened, I don't expect permanence. Ya. Hence such a "me" created. But I love permanence. Haiz.

New Year Resolutions.. Maybe mine's a bit tough.. Just hope I wont break any of them.

Shall go sleep ler.. Skunk signing off..

Ruth-Skunk || 12:49 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

mellow..
skunked.. or so it seems..
lunch-shopping-badminton-narnia(again)
lots had happened!
I love You God!
post Korea entry
Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"
nostalgia
just another day

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...