could you hear me?

Friday, March 03, 2006

thoughts... accept and love.. grow to be like Jesus!

Hmm.. Something Beck said some time ago makes me appreciate her a bit more. Perhaps she did bring in a bit of sarcasm in her tone but it's the message that counts not the tone. =)

"why of all things are you a skunk? its not like you stink."

That's what she said. I mean afterall people do make fun of me being a skunk after they named me skunk in the animal family. Like no one truly understands what being a skunk means.. Skunk by itself has a negative image. It is also a slang for someone regarded as obnoxious or despicable, or someone whose company is avoided. Thus bearing this name isn't very favourable to me. But all the more, I dont know. Perhaps I'm a bit stubborn myself too. The more it doesn't seem to benefit, the more I'll take it up. Besides, the world will hate me because the world hates Jesus. I wonder why too..

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. - Matt 10:21

A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household! - Matt 10:24-25

The World Hates the Disciples
18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'"
- John 15:18-25

It's quite sad.. That the world hates Jesus without reason. I don't see why.. When love doesnt touches one's heart. That heart just grow cold and hard.

Ok enough of thoughts.. My fingers are appearing to be healing much. Yepz. Thank God for this. =) At least they looked normal in the colour. Not glowing or burnt. Lol! But they're still peeling. Gahz. Furless skunk. Hmm. Wonder where I got that humour from. -.- But it sometimes feels as if it is burning. Yea. Like now. Hmm.. Should apply cream. Oops. And yes, I keep forgetting to take medicine. Like what. I skipped 3 doses of them since the day before. Hmm.. Think I'm gonna get whacked by pple reading this. Haha. Oops. Thanks for all the concern yea. =)

Before I went to see the doc, the condition was really bad. And plus my mum saying, "You don't go around touching everything with those hands. Later spread to your sister or brother then you know." I'm like, "What? It's my fault lah?" inside of me. I'm kinda hurt to hear that coming from her. I mean I know that she's concerned about me, but that statement didn't come out right at all. It's so totally wrong. Then it caused my sis to be paranoid about me also. "You mean you touched the keyboard? Eh dont leh." So totally hurting. Even after I've been to the doc, I'm still hearing that from her. Like what the.. Stop looking at me with coloured lens. I'm perfectly normal. I feel too.. I'm human too..

Living as children of light.. I shall take out a para from that chapter..

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- Ephesians 4:29-32

Not that I want to bring dispute within ourselves, but I feel that we have not been accepting enough. And to talk about us being God's children, are we even worthy if we couldn't even stick to the very first commandment of loving God and loving one another? Why can't we put down everything that's different and accept each other?

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
- Romans 15:7

Have we been doing that? Accept one another? So far I don't see it happening. Not in the group. And to think we call ourselves a youth group. It's like one big disgrace lah. "He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." - Matt 5:45b God shows his love to people without distinction. Isn't that what we ought to do? We have been judging people. And by this we will be judged by.. We should stop. We should accept each other. We shouldn't look down at others just because they are different.

I'm sorry Lord, that I haven't been keeping You in mind. I haven't been looking at things from Your point of view. I know I should have. I know I should retained my child-like innocence. I don't care if people called me naive or anything. I just want to be like You. Please take away all my anger and words of malice. Retain them in my mouth and erase them from my mind. I should grow more and more like You, Lord. Yes, because of the love that You gave me and shown me, I should do the same to others. I really wanna get rid of this old self of mine. I really wanna grow to be like You. I really wanna testify for You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I'm loving Jesus more and more each day.. Heex.. =)

I tried again yesterday. Hmm.. Seemed like it failed abit. "Living among people who believe fervently in God.." That's what she said. Haiz.. Why do they see it this way.. Sad-ed..

I think I'm speaking less to my sister now. I don't know why. Like we live under the same roof and see each other everday but we exchanged fewer conversations then we would have done with friends. Haiz. She's spending too much time with her boyfriend! Haha.. Nah.. It's ok.. Hey sis, don't blame me for jumping at you every single second when you're at home. I just needed a lil attention from you. =P I mean serious, sometimes, she's quite surprised at what I did. Like jumping out from no where, always at the gate to close it when she goes out, etc.. And she said I'm cute, and acting like my cousin. Lol. Ah heck..

I think the only proud thing I've done in the As is that I beat the GP system by just using simple english in the essays and compre. Like everyone knows how narrow my range of vocabulary is. And I've just got to remember that proliferate means to increase very quickly at the last minute. Lol. But it didnt come out anyway. Still. Hmm.. I wonder what happened to the system. Perhaps everyone didnt do well. Haha. The rest of the results were just disappointing lah. Don't need to say anymore.

And the weirdest thing is I've got my mum, my aunts to come congratulating me. Like what the.. I don't even know if I can get into uni. And here they are, smsing me saying congrats and stuff.. Sheez. They need to do more research..

Right right.. Think I complaint too much.. Time do read.. =)

I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing that's true. So I will not hide, it's time to try, anything to be with You. All my life I've waited.. This is true.. =)

Ruth-Skunk || 1:17 pm

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

soaked in blood and tears.
problems
crazy.glow skin glow.thanks.discouraged.anger.God
talkin to myself. talkin to God.
peeling..
Vitamin C: comfort
do not worry..
thank You for my guardian angels..
dumb skunk..
Maybe

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...