could you hear me?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

laugh?

Hmm.. I've never known how it feels to her. We all see it so superficially but we never know that she may be hurting inside even as she laughed.. And we all thought she was just having fun. And we were all wrong. And I never realised it until tears came out of her eyes. And I never realised how painful it is until I tried it myself. I guess laughter covers it all huh? Like when I hurt myself when I crashed into the table trying to catch the ball. Though it hurts, and my breath was knocked out by the crash, I still laughed a few times just to cover the hurt.

Just like over dinner ytd. Nick was telling a joke so funny, I laughed until I cried(like I always do). But I was laughing so hard, I really felt like crying after that. The sadness just struck me again. I don't know what kind but I just felt so sad. Haiz.

Something's wrong with me eh?

Being a tool. Not bad lah. At least I'm useful. At least you're happy with the way things are. Maybe..

I really dont wanna care anymore.. But I just cant help it. Maybe being a tool is better than anything else..

Maybe I love too much.. Haha..

现在我的幽默 只是掩饰着心痛 我的难过

我想要学会自我催眠 痛觉会少一些
潜意识作祟 想着想到失眠
我躺在没有你的房间 寂寞更加明显
我渐渐的自我催眠 却回不到从前

我想要学会自我催眠 聪明再多一些
潜意识作祟 想着想到失眠
我走在没有你的世界 却走不到永远
我渐渐的自我催眠 慢慢闭上双眼

Maybe there's no need for a reciprocating action. Cause we'll still be able to be together for eternity.. As promised. Hmm.. Promise for a lifetime.. That's so long..

And I wonder what people will feel if I say "See you in heaven" to them. Lol! Wont they get scared or sth? Lol! But it's nice. To know that we'll still be able to meet no matter what.. Somehow.. =)

"Never Meant To Belong" Bleach soundtrack. Sounds really nice. =) With the violin raging inside. Haiz..

skunk skunking off.. <=)

Ruth-Skunk || 12:53 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

no more inspiration..
battlescars.. lol!
mellow..
skunked.. or so it seems..
lunch-shopping-badminton-narnia(again)
lots had happened!
I love You God!
post Korea entry
Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...