could you hear me?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

no more inspiration..

How is it that..
When you have company yet you still feel so lost.
How is it that..
When you laughed at a joke yet you feel so sad afterwards.
How is it that..
When you see people all around you yet you don't feel a tinge of life in them.
How is it that..
When you can be so kind to others around you yet be so tough with your family.
How is it that..
When you know you arent supposed to do something yet you still go ahead to do it.
How is it that..
When you see someone doing something wrong yet you dont tell him off.
How is it that..
When someone you dont know stabs you in the back you'll let it off yet when a family steps on your tail you fired them like nuts.
How is it that..
When you just feel like typing an entry for a blog, you just dont have anymore inspiration.

Lol! No lah. Whatever I typed above is not some reason for me failing to fill up this entry. The last sentence is a joke. Yea.

Actually God is the answer to everything.. If only people realised this..

Sometimes, love is so weird. Yes indeed we can fall in love at first sight. But usually those wont last. Cause over time, as you get to know more of them, you'll find that they actually arent as perfect as you first thought they might be. Maybe sometimes it doesnt work that way, but still. On the other hand, I find that love when gained overtime is much much better than anything else. Cause you'll find that they actually exceed your expectations of them. What else can I say? Love just grows lah. Cant stop it and cant help it. Lol! What? You must be thinking, "Eh, are you falling in love?" My reply for you would be, "No, 'course not." Lol! No lah. Just comparing. I mean, love can be any kind of love mah. Ya. Love grows..

Talkin about permanence, I guess only He can give permanence. Cause He is permanence.

I like close relationships..

It's weird come to think of it. My circle of friends were quite big, but I chose to stay in contact with few. Hmm..

I love Rah.. Haha.. I love Jie too! =) And of course, I love my Father the most..

Not to forget my family lah. How can I not love them.. Bahahaz.. But sometimes, when it becomes so used to it, you'll forget about them. So I shall say, I love all of ya too! Lol!

Aye, Jie, work on it yea? =) Step by step.. Hmm... I don't know, depends. Can give them a surprise too. Lol. Smilez~

To Jie: The hindrances.. Like what church taught.. 1) Satan, 2) Self, 3) Spirit. As for opening up to people, I believe that Self is the reason. And God is the way to overcoming it. If you love them so much, you'll have no trouble opening up to them, talk to them about Jesus. And if you really love God so much, there's no problem doing it. Cause love is overflowing from you. God is love. And He is living in us. You'll actually have the urge to tell. Just tell yea? Listen to Him. Let Him be the one controlling you, not the other way round. =) (Tell me if i'm spouting nonsense..)

Skunky skunk just skunked some skunkish punks.. Bahahaha...

Skunk signing off..

Ruth-Skunk || 1:51 am

who am i?

Name
Al-Rain
Age
18.
and born again this year. =)
I Was/Am
*ask God. I gave Him all my records. =P
*that someone you knew.
*imperfect.
*contradicting.
Quote
~Who am I that You are mindful of me?
~You took me right out of the blue simply by showing that you love me too.

tales told

battlescars.. lol!
mellow..
skunked.. or so it seems..
lunch-shopping-badminton-narnia(again)
lots had happened!
I love You God!
post Korea entry
Going out
Quiz: "This Is My Life, Rated"
nostalgia

memories

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
January 2007
April 2007
July 2007

blogs

Bromine~Sis
Da-Ge
Chansey
Qing-Jie
Saltshaker

places

Hongkong pics
Let'sSingIt.com
Album Directory
Orisinal
AJC IVLE
AJC Schoolbuzz
Count Your Sheep Comic Strips

thanks to

blogger
blogskins

whispers

Al-Rain> I want to protect someone precious to me...