could you hear me?
Thursday, February 02, 2006
angels sing..
Ok.. I think I'm happier today.
Was actually feeling much better last night. After watching the presentation of
The Intervew With God again for the umpteenth time. And I'm really touched by that last slide, (God said) "Just know that I am here. Always." Must remember that.
I think my self-reproach and my self-righteousness is a wee bit too heavy on me.
Reading before you sleep is quite a weird thing for me. Firstly, I dont read. Secondly, not in the middle of the night. Only with the exception of studies. Hence when I did it again last night. I found that I woke up early this morning. 6+ to be precise. And I couldnt get myself to sleep again until 7+ cause I know I needed the sleep. Was thinking that this is cool, to sleep late and wake up early again. Haha. Shall try it tonight. Oops. =P
Yea, before I fell back to sleep, I vaguely heard something. I heard voices singing. Many voices, singing. Like a choir song. I asked myself, or rather God, "Are those angels singing? They are right? Thank You Father." And I fell back into a deep slumber.
Woke up at 9+. This time round, something woke me up. The song of a bird. Right by my ear. I turned around to find the bird but it was nowhere near and the chirping stopped. But when I resumed my sleeping position, I heard the chirping again, this time louder. Decided to wake up after that.
When you get hurt more than once, usually by the same person or with the same method, you'll be afraid to trust. I'm scared, but I still put my faith down. Just because I love you.. Aye.. Shall see how it goes. But I know all in all, I still have my God with me.
He's my God and He is my refuge
He's the rock on with I stand
He's my fortress, God He is my life
He holds the oceans in His hands
Ruth-Skunk || 11:05 am