could you hear me?
Friday, January 13, 2006
Skunk got skunked by it's job..
I've learnt to be patient with people.. Especially with people I love. Aye.. Why get angry over it.. So dumb.. Have a lot more to learn.. And remember!
Talk about remembering stuff, I think I really have short term memory. And deafness too. Today's job lah. Or rather, "training". I really don't mind them not payin for those hours.. Doesnt matter what. I'll be slacking at home too if I werent there. Ya. The pay is something "extra". Ya. But anyway, I was so skunked lah. (Geez, i think the word skunk is becoming more like another word for "screwed". Lol!) There's so much recipes to remember for the bubble tea. Cant seem to remember them. Plus the price of the food and the buttons on the cashier. The smoke got me skunked. Walking around like a real skunk now. Sianz.
7+ hours of training.. Wootz.. My mum gave me a surprise visit. Haha.. And I was quite busy at that time.. Didnt even realise until she shouted out my name. Oops. I love my mum.. Haha.. Spot checks ah.. Lol.. She's pretty concern with me lah. Ya.. Love you mom! Heh.
And God too.. =) I keep telling myself not to make anymore stupid mistakes cause He is watching over me. And He is living inside of me. So how can I make anymore stupid mistakes. Keep scolding myself when I slipped or when I accidentally peeled off the white of the quail eggs.
Oh, you may be thinking what on earth do the shop I work in sell? Lol. Lots man. Bubble tea, milkshake, etc, Yakitori, Taco Pachi, Shitake Mushrooms, Quail Eggs, Fishballs, Sausages, Cheese Sausages. I think that's it. But alot of work ok.. Lol! Dont think that there's nothing much.
Entire body ached ler.. Sianz. Lol.. Shall go sleep. After reading a few more chapts.. =)
Jesus, friend forever!
More Than A Friend -
Jeremy RiddleIn the quiet of my soul
In the stillness I hear Your voice call
And I am overwhelmed
And I am lost for words
To describe You
Jesus You're more than a friend
Jesus You're more than my heart could ever express
Your love and Your grace never fail me
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul
My heart longs to worship You my king
And I long to bring You a pleasing offering
And I am overwhelmed
And I am lost for words
To describe You
Jesus You're more than a friend
Jesus You're more than my heart could ever express
Your love and Your grace never fail me
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul
Okie.. Skunky signing off.. =)
P.S. I never could imagine that my lady boss is to be the first who uses my christian name.. Aye.. =P
Ruth-Skunk || 1:00 am